More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by weepingwillow weepingwillow

Do you?

Cat gets your tongue

For whatever reason, no words came out of your mouth. You could not summon the words necessary. Perhaps your brain was too fuzzy from the cock that had just dug deep inside your womb, perhaps you couldn't bare to add to your humiliation, or perhaps, in truth, you wanted him to fuck you as roughly as he could. You couldn't truthfully remember, but you would remember the next part for a very, very long time.

"Ah, so if it means admitting how much you like nigger dick, you don't want to say so. Ain't that typical white girl shit. Happy to oblige though. You bout to regret a whole lotta decisions," he said, almost bitterly.

You could feel him dig his fingers deep into the flesh around your pert white butt, as he tested light strokes on you. You tried to brace yourself for what was to come, but in truth that would be futile.

He rutted deep and hard inside of you in one go, his black python disappearing fully, as your hole stretched to accommodate him.

You tried to free one of your arms from his grip to push back on his thigh, only to have it seized even more roughly and used as a bouying point for him to recoil against you as hard as possible.

"Ugggggggggg," you cried as your eyes rolled to the back of your head, his cock head forcing itself through your cervix like an angry intruder. It felt like he was punching a hole inside you with his cock.

"Uhh hu uhh hu uuh hu, stop! No! Uhh hu uhh."

You were screaming as his cock angrily hammered you like a a little white nail, pussy flooding lubricant in response to his brutal as fast as it could, but at this point you were little more than his personal cock sleeve.

The theater filled with your rough cries and moans for help.

Abruptly, those big black hands of his grabbed you roughly at the side literally lifting you off the chairs he had been fucking you on and now held you upright as he let gravity cause you to plummet down on his cock.

"Keep your fuckin' mouth shut," he barked, his hand gripping your tiny white breast.

You looked down to see that black hand on your lily white skin, how it contrasted in the darkness with only the reflection of movie theater light to illuminate your brutal . He tore at you breasts, as he continued to bottom out inside you, fucking you like an animal would.

You bit your lip, hoping that by following as he commanded he might show you some mercy.

He then began to move, still carrying you.

What is he doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)