More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mr_eff mr_eff

"So what's the first order of business, gentlemen?" says Reglin

Cast

(I figured I could get started on this and will work on it when I am not writing. This will be OOC. I will use current day descriptions for the ease of relating. Feel free to comment in here about the ladies and ask any questions.)

Reglin Farmstedt - Reglin just a bit older than 22 years old. After coming back from campaigning on the Western Marches, Reglin stood at roughly 6'2 and was on the thinner side at about 180 pounds, but with wide shoulders. Wearing the guards uniform hid alot of his build as it was. His dark brown hair is cut in what would be a high fade. He had wide open hazel eyes more often than not. When he attained The Affection Multiplier artifact and opened up some of the channels that affected his physicality, the effects take hold over time, though his capacity is almost instantly gained. Just one day after activating 'vigorous body' it would appear that he put on close to 5 pounds of muscle, as well as dropping any excess body fat. He gains in height as well, and after it has take full effect with the first tier of the channel, he will be roughly 6'4 and about 225 pounds of lean muscle. Now that he's activated the 2nd tier of 'vigorous body', Reglin will be topping out at 6'7 with even more muscle density, weighing in around 275 pounds. At tier 2, he basically looks like an elite NFL Defensive End. With 'Intimidating Body' activated, Reglin subconsciously looms over people and is able to glower with the best of them. Though, from his POV, it does not come across much because it happens without his knowing. It's the same for 'lustful body'. That channel gives him a sort of languid movement and when combined with intimidating body it gives him a feel of a great cat stalking. Though he may feel awkward at times, these gifts put forward these auras for him. More often than not, when he's embarrassed by something, a woman will see him as playing coy or acting mysterious. Given his tendency for forthrightness, those things are quite beneficial for him.

-Royal Women & staff-

Queen Delliah - Queen Delliah 45 years old, about 5'10, on the thinner side, and long-limbed. Dark complected and tanned with long black hair, characteristic of southern duchy blood. She has full lips that she purses quite often. Her breast side would be a large B cup. There is not a great amount of flare in her hips and does not have a great amount of ass. She does She usually looks through heavily-lidded eyes of emerald green that gives her more sensuality. There are faint crow's feet outside her eyes. She is usually conservative in her behavior, but not uncommon for a faint smile on her lips.

Princess Katya - Katya looks like the Queen twenty years earlier. At 25 years old, Katya has the same Black hair. Same dark complexion. Her green eyes are a bit darker with thickish brows and long lashes that help with the heavy lids. Her nose is slightly on the long side, but gives a distinguished look to her like her mother. She's 5'9 with the lithe limbs of a dancer like her mom. She is slightly more endowed with a smaller C cup. Like with her breasts, she has a bit more hips and a bit more ass, though still not above the average. The hooded lids that she shares with her mom don't carry the same sensual look. Her eyes have more of a look of cruelty.

Handmaids: Caterine- A petite and pleasantly plump red-head, 21 years of age with massive tits that comes from the West Marches. A cousin of Katya's former betrothed. She tends to be very excitable in many ways; Gwynfuir- Of average height, strawberry blonde, 24 years old, slim but slightly bustier than Katya, making her seem a bit top heavy. She is on the cusp of nobility in a form, given that she's a daughter of a Western March clan turned loyal Chieftan. Tends to push the boundaries of insubordination with the Princess; Erynna- A mousy, but cute little thing, 19 years old, with almost no bust that hails from the capital. She has brown hair with She's of the mindset that the Royals are near deities.

Princess Yelena - Yelena is tiny comparitively to her sisters. She takes after her paternal grandmother and is only 5'1. She is almost 22 at the beginning of the story, thin, but has more compactness to her muscles than her mom and older sister. She has brown/blonde hair with pale blue eyes that compliments her fair complexion. She has a smallish nose that is upturned slightly with the faintest of freckles on her face. Her brows are of a color with her hair and average in size. Unaltered, he lashes are also relatively normal looking. She has large A cup breasts with puffy nipples and a good flare, giving her a hippy look with a bit of a bubble to her butt.

Handmaid: Oliyah- Oliyah is of average height, build, and looks like she could be anywhere from 21-35 years old, though she is 26. Everything about her seems average really. From her brown hair of average length, to her medium brown eyes. Large B cups with a moderate ass and hips. She seems to be unflappable as well, content to do needlework most of the time since her princess tends to busy herself with relatively eccentric behaviors.

Princess Cirsha - Between her two sisters, she's about 5'6 with an athletic build from a life of exercising, mostly horse-riding. Sharing the majority of the Polivander womens' dark complexion with a tan of her southern blood. She is getting close to her 20th birthday, her hair is a dark brown, rather than black and her eyes are a lighter brown compared to Delliah and Katya's green eyes. Her eyes also have the slightest bit of a tilt to them as well that her mother and sister do not have. Her nose is upturned less than Yelena's, but is a tiny bit larger. Endowed with the biggest breasts, she would wear a large C cup, but they fit with her wider shoulders. He waist tapers significantly before a substantial flare of her hips and a full ass. She is easily the curviest of the Polivander women.

Handmaid: Iridia - Standing about 5'4, she is built with some power (think crossfit girl). Being 24 years old and with a serious temperament, they hoped that she could rein in Cirsha's enthusiasm, but she's been unsuccessful thus far. She wears her near black hair very short, hanging down to her chin with hazel eyes that are mostly blue/green. She has a pale complexion, but time in the sun has darkened her slightly. She is from near the capital, growing up in the fields and working them. Wide shoulders, big tits, wide hips, thick thighs, and a big ass. She has a big-tittied goth girl feel to her, visually only though. And not completely.

Tabitha Fulton - The Magistricia of House Polivander is about 5'5, but oddly seems smaller to others. Most don't realize it, but she tends to use mana to portray herself as harmless to others. She is fit, like an aerobics instructor with similar muscle tone. She has long honey blonde hair, green eyes, and looks like she's in her early thirties, though she is closer to a century and a half. Her breasts are an unusually perky small D cup with medium-sized nipples that were brown to go along with her bronze tanned skin everywhere, showing that she sunbathes in the nude. She has well-muscled thighs and an ass that looks like she does a good amount of squats.

-Nobles & Staff-

Lady Wilmyna Havemura (Have-a-mur-a) - Standing at 5'10, it would be easy to think that her height would be the biggest eye catcher, but it really just blends in with her complete package. She is tall, but her shoulders and hips are wide, showing of a proud line of seaborne warrior blood. She looks like what would be made if you had a 50's pin-up model mixed with a crossfit athlete. She is pale complected, with slight freckling on her face and chest. With near white blonde hair that hangs to the middle of her back and brows to match, her overall appearance is very pale. Her blue-green eyes stand out in her face that could be considered a bit severe to some. She has massive F cup breasts with rather large nipples, but given her stature, they don't look terribly out of proportion.

Handmaid: Freighla Svebara (Sa-vey-bar-a) - Freighla is often described as Wilmyna, just bigger. She carries the same proportions as her liegelady, but stands at an even 6' tall.

Lady Vidala-

Handmaid: Camilla

Lady Falina Cenochabhal (Sin-oak-a-ball) - The representative Lady of House Cenochabhal stands about 5'4 and is 23 years old. She looks slender in the standard garb of the kingdom. Falina's hair is a dark auburn hair and hangs down to her waist. Her eyes are a medium blue that contrast with her very fair skin. She has a large B cup breast size, but you would never guess it give her fashion. Her demeanor is a somber one, showing very little emotion most times, carrying herself as quite aloof. The style of dress she wears is extremely conservative with full collars all the way up under her chin.

Handmaid: Deela Cenoch (Sin-oak) - Falina's handmaiden looks very much like the Lady in a great number of ways. She's 5'3 and is a couple of years younger than Falina. Her hair is a lighter shade of auburn and hangs to mid-back and her eyes are the same blue. Deela is not as slender as Falina, her limbs being a bit stronger in appearance. Her visage comes across with nervous energy, looking to her Lady near constantly. Her dress also follows suit with Falina.

Palace Staff -

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)