More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hotsauce1005 Hotsauce1005

How did we end up starting?

Cast of Characters

Main characters

J: a early 30s, white male concerned about the future with his wife A, their intimacy, and sex lives

A: a cute late 20s Chinese girl married to J. She's always been beautiful, but hasn't been as interested in sex as much since her cancer treatment. She has a B cup, is a little chubby, and has a round ass and thick thighs.

Research team

Dr. Ananya Praya: a mousy 30 something Indian doctor with thick glasses. She has been investigating fertility for the last few years, finally coming to a breakthrough in her animal models. She starts her new research project investigating her new 's use in humans with J and A. She is wiry, with size A breasts, and long legs for her frame.

CJ; Dr. Praya's nurse and study coordinator. A feisty Filipina nurse, she has C cup breasts which accentuate her small frame and perky butt. She is in an open relationship with Dr. Praya.

The neighbors

Julie Johnson: wife of Ximena next door. In her early forties, she was a former college athlete and keeps in great shape. Outspoken and fiery, she has a strong personality. She is a B cup with a toned legs and ass.

Ximena Lopez: wife of Julie next door. She is a bit shy, but deeply caring and loving. She is thick, with size DD tits and a huge ass.

A's friends

Lori: A's long time, Vietnamese friend. They've been close confidantes for since their teenage years and experimented with each other back when they were college roommates. She has just gotten out of a relationship. She is tiny at 4'8" with A cup tits and is petite in every way.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)