More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Cassie

Cassie decides to go the living and turn on evening news. She takes a seat on her couch and turns on television. Luckily for her it already on her favorite news channel. The words Breaking News appear on tv scream. A beautiful women news appears on news and begin to talk "This is just in there is supposedly a virus out that is infecting everyone is turning them into vampire. This no I Joke there is virus turning the infecting into vampire" Then of all sudden a sexy woman the body of pornstar storms in and attack news anchor and is bitten on the neck screams out in pain and the vampire slit her wrist and gives to news anchor and drinks and transforms the already gorgeous into even sexier woman with body of a porn star. Both girls rip each other clothes but then news broadcast cuts of all sudden. Not believing her ears Cassie calls oldest daughter Sarah but gets no reply. Then remembering her youngest daughter Rachel was her in room.

Cassie rushes to Rachel and see her daughter on laptop playing video games with headphone. Cassie taps Rachel on the Shoulder, Cassie speaks "Did you watch the news see what is going on" Rachel surprise by her mom question "Mom what are you talking about" Then all of sudden they hear the front door open and hear Sarah Voice coming from front door. "Mom, Rachel are you two home"

Was Sarah infected yet.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)