More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Was Sarah infected yet.

Yes She was

As soon as Cassie hears the voice of Sarah, Cassie shouts "Yes honey were home, we are in Rachel room. Lock the door and comes upstairs right away. Something terrible is happening" Unknown to Cassie and Rachel that is that 19 year old Sarah was infected at Libby house. Sarah makes her way to her sister Rachel room. Sarah sees her mom and sister sitting down on the bed. As soon as Cassie see her eldest daughter Cassie instantly knows that Sarah is infected. Sarah was always good looking girl but now she is at another level. Now she has the body of a pornstar. Standing at 5.9 feet , long luscious blonde hair, perfect tone body, 38DD breast, perfect skin, long slender legs that go on forever. Cassie cry out "Oh no baby not you Sarah" Tears just began to pour out of Cassie who just can not control herself .

Sarah let her vampire pheromones surround the room "Mom don't cry it is still me inside . Just a lot better now. Look at my body mom. Don't I look incredible now and I get live forever. I want to share this gift you Mom and my sister Rachel. Don't you want this". Both Cassie and Rachel already affected by the vampire pheromones begin to get turn on and get extremely wet panties by looking at Sarah. "Just come to me and i can make it all better".

Sarah slowly approaches her mom showing her fangs and slowing unbuttoning her blouse revealing her amazing tits. Sarah kisses Cassie on lips and Cassie return the kisses back. Rachel feeling left out began to play with herself while watching her mom and sister making out. Sarah takes her lip off her mom and moves toward her sister and kisses her on the lips and this time slipping her tongue inside sister mouth. Sarah then takes Cassie by the neck and stick her fangs inside her neck. Screams of pain than turn into moans of pleasure from Cassie.

Sarah does the same thing to her sister Rachel and stick her fangs inside her sister neck and start drinking the essence out of Rachel. Sarah then takes her wrist and make a cut in it and first gives her sister Rachel to drink from it. Rachel greedily drinks from Sarah until Sarah pushes her off. Then she moves towards her mom Cassie and offers her wrist and Cassie drink from it. Sarah orders both her mom Cassie and Rachel to take off their shorts and panties off. Both do as they are told. Both Cassie and Rachel begin to feel the changes starting to happen. Sarah then say "that it Mom and Rachel play with yourself. Let go of those pesky souls, give into the darkness" Both Cassie and Rachel get into 69 position and eat other out. "Oh fuck Sarah i am cuminiing" said Rachel follow by Cassie; " Yes mommy is cumming too Sarah" Then it happen both Cassie and Rachel scream at same time "WE HAVE BREAKING NEWS!!!! MY SOUL IS GOING TO HELL!!!!!. Both Cassie and Rachel squirt all over each other and over Sarah. In the more intense feeling either woman had Now all three Cassie, Rachel Sarah laugh wickedly at each other. Sarah then say " How do you two feel mom and Rachel".

Both Cassie and Rachel relish at their new pornstar bodies. Cassie who is age 40 year now looks half her age. All the blemish gone. Her greying blonde now turn lusher full of color, now tone body and 38DD breast. Then the nerd who who used to be 18 year old Rachel was no more. Not having to wear glasses with now perfect sight, long luscious brunet hair and just like mom and sister posses a body of a pornstars. Cassie and Rachel say they feel amazing. Now ladies say Sarah. "Do we stay home and celebrate or maybe go over to the new neighbors down the road and spread the gift we are given"

What do Cassie and her daughters choose to stay home or spread the gift to the new neighbors or does something else happen instead.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)