More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Moot Moot

What file does Jessica pick?

Case file: Neighbourhood mysteries

Jessica grabbed the first file she saw, realising she would be spending too much time looking through them all. By the time she gets through each file, the Vanessa story will have ended. So Jessica grabbed the first one and looked through it.

The file talked about various disappearances in different neighbourhoods. The identities of the missing people were common thieves and burglars, people with criminal records regarding theft and trespassing. The file claimed that Vanessa had been taken to the same place these thieves had been taken to. Somewhere in these neighbourhoods.

Jessica smiled evilly, she'd found the perfect setup for a story. All she needed to do was find proof that people were being kidnapped, and to find out if Vanessa has ended up there. To do this, she was gonna have to go to one of the neighbourhoods and do some questioning.

Without a moment's hesitation, Jessica hurried out of the shop. She got a taxi back to her apartment, where she began packing her things. She looked through the file one more time, deciding on which neighbourhood she should visit.

Which neighbourhood does Jessica choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)