More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dragant Dragant

Who are our Crewmembers?

Captain Cylissa Tirex

[Info for Captain Cylissa Tirex]: (Hello this is your captain speaking and I will be making comments in my bio to spice up thus boring A.I's dialogue)

Captain Tirex was born on the moon colony Stilix of the planet Mercyon. The inhabitants of Mercyon were the Marytons. They are a species that quite resemble that of humans except they have an emerald skin complexion, twin prehensile tails, and the aforementioned partial selective hermaphroditism. Captain Tirex was, in fact, a subspecies of Maryton born on Stilix and known for their astonishing sex drives and full control over their partial hermaphroditism.

Captain Tirex, in particular, was known for her reckless and carefree behavior. In school, she was always skipping class to either shoot objects with her government-issued training phaser or deflower one of her female classmates on the school roof. This behavior caused a riff between Tirex and her parents, especially since the female born Tirex refused to use anything other than male genitalia unless it was her final option (to be fair, final options come up quite commonly with Captain Tirex). They shipped her off to an asteroid belt based boarding school in hopes she would become more serious. Their plans backfired however, this put a "chip" on Tirex's shoulder and gave her a slight attitude problem (I don't have an attitude problem you stupid machine!). Then when an interplanetary celebrity came to visit the boarding school for a graduation performance for Tirex's upperclassman she stole his pink spaceship and escaped the star system.

Luckily my previous captain was slightly perverted since he made his interior ship lock an experimental "insert" based genetic lock he accessed by depositing his seamen. (Basically, he fucked you to get started, Staychia) Captain Tirex was able to gain control of my processes by forcing her much larger phallus into the lock repeatedly thus breaking it and flushing out the previous captains stored DNA With a torrent of her own haploid cells. (And basically, I cucked him out of his own spaceship) Now with Captain Tirex at my helm, we have bravely gone where no logical or sane person has gone before. (HEY! Was that an insult)

-Staychia: S.S Futchia A.I

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)