More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dragant Dragant

Who are our Crewmembers?

Cameron Towers

[Last but not least we have Cameron Towers]

{damn right I'm definitely better than that slut Sarah at least}

|I wouldn't call anyone else a slut when Captains already 8in deep inside you|

Cameron Towers, classified by local earth standards was a black, male with an overly feminine body type for a human male. This fact was accentuated by his soft facial features, wide hips, thick lips, aesthetically pleasing posterior, and long curly hair that sank past his shoulders.

{I have a nice ass, sue me}

(Stop complimenting yourself and put that ass to work *spank*)

{Aye aye, Captain}

Surprisingly despite this genetic abnormality and his quite abnormally petite penis, {you're pushing it you dumb machine}, he lived a peaceful and somewhat pampered lifestyle. This lead to him developing a superiority complex.

{It's not a complex if you are actually superi- captain what are you doing, not all at once I'm soRRRRY}

Cameron considered himself solely heterosexual at the time before meeting the Captain. He even managed to form a sexual partnership with Sarah Mitchel before their argument which involved Captain Tirex in their relationship. Hours after their fight Cameron went to his local hideout in the woods to blow off steam. Captain knew where this hideout was located due to the surveillance she had over the couple after the fight.

After her altercation with Sarah and her desire to make amends came in conflict with the Captain's goals, Tirex decided to resolve the situation the way she knew best, with her dick. She had decided to fuck Cameron like she did Sarah and get him to join her crew, then they could make up all they wanted. This was an interesting choice for Captain since she had never partaken in sexual intercourse with a male before. Captain Tirex's to mate with anything other than her male genitalia and the fact she thought that females would be far superior in pleasure phalluses due to the fact they were evolutionarily designed for the task, unlike males. Through watching human pornography, however, Captain Tirex learned due to their biology, humans were able to receive sexual pleasure and stimulation from the same orifice they expel waste. This tactic was even more effective on human males. due to a sensitive gland related to their penises. With this information, Captain decided that intercourse with Cameron would not only be pleasurable for her but extremely stimulating for Cameron. Making it easy for her to negotiate terms.

After watching for an hour Captain Tirex decided to make her move on the isolated boy. She used the ship's technology to disguise herself as a gorgeous human female and pretended to stumble onto Cameron's secret hideout. After executing her perfected flirting techniques she managed to get him to remove his clothes. Captain told me it was a testament to her acting skills that she did not laugh out loud. Cameron had one of the smallest penises she had ever seen even including races half his size and to make matters worse he was proud of it. He bragged about his sexual prowess and how he would "rock women's world". The Captain decided stroking his ego before shattering his pride and manhood was the best way to proceed.

Captain started by performing fellatio on Cameron's penis. Captain compared this act to sucking on her thumb. She was also upset that her first experience with oral sex could not include an experience called deepthroating. Cameron's unfortunate endowments made him unable to reach Captain Tirex's throat. Captain did not have to suffer this experience long however since Cameron ejaculated only after 2 minutes of stimulation. {Ok now you're just insulting me} This was enough time however for Captain to take advantage of Cameron's distracted state to materialize the ship's sleeping quarters around them and remove her own undergarments. With one quick maneuver, Captain Tirex wrapped her tails around his legs and tripped/pushed Cameron on his back into the newly materialized bed. In this position, Cameron's anus was exposed and . Tirex's slightly sadistic nature made it impossible for her to not gloat about her vastly superior penis size. Many comparisons were made and needless to say, Cameron lost each one easily. After Tirex had her fun she got to business, she lubricated her phallus by quickly alternating between penis and vagina coating her "cock" in her own vaginal juices. From the position, he was in Cameron was completely unable to stop his own anal penetration.

Captain penetrated Cameron's anus. Despite his slurs and opposition, his vital signs proved that he was highly aroused. Captain Tirex, on the other hand, was highly disappointed she was unable to penetrate deeper than half her cocks length. Cameron at this point, however, was so sexually stimulated that he was convulsing and unable to make coherent sentences. Captain knew this was the signs of an intense orgasm coming. Captain repositioned herself to lay between Cameron's legs to try and perform deeper strokes. At this moment Captain Tirex stated "so disappointing I can't believe you are so inferior when it comes to fucking and getting fucked especially compared to Sarah". This turned out to be some sort of psychological trigger for Cameron because once she said that his body went stiff. Cameron proceeded to unexpectedly flip their positions so Captain was on her back while he had his hands on her boobs and was sitting halfway down her phallus. Then Cameron stated "don't call me inferior" and slammed his hips down to fully sheath the captain's erection firmly inside his rectum. This action was as painful as it was admirable. {Didn't have to tell them that last bit} My datalogs of the event after this points were damaged in the proceeding "Fucking" as Captain would call it. From what I was able to gather the intercourse that followed was violent, animalistic and very competitive. It ended in a few hours with Cameron face down on the bed with his butt up as the Captain viciously continued thrusting into his once tight anus. The Captain stated the terms and Cameron replied with an inaudible statement which I believe was an acceptance of the captain's seed. The captain responded by releasing an overwhelminf amount of semen directly into Cameron's bowls and finalizing the contract.

Hours later First mate Sarah walked in and learned of the current situation. She was not happy, but we will wrap up this introduction in the final introduction audiolog titled "The Crew"

-Staychia: S.S Futchia A.I

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)