More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jmce jmce

What happens next?

Calm down, and get an explanation

I just sat there staring at the pregnant man, "Helllooooo?" the nurse said waving his hand in front of my face. It barely snapped me back to reality "Is...this can't be...its real?" I was still processing "Yes, yes it is misterrrrr..." I tried to process what I saw again and what I was starting to notice. All the doctors dressed similarly to the one in your room. Some of the nurses dressed in a male uniform, but they had the crouch and butt cut out.

And that's not all, in all of the other rooms, or at least what I could see, they either had other pregnant men or were having sex. "This can't be real." I said still not believing it "But it is, now your name?" asked the doctor "Its...uh...its Dick. How is this possible?" I reply "There are a lot of theories, some are religious and think that gods made this world, others say its just the randomness or inevitability of the multiverse. No one knows how exactly, of course most don't care either." answered the nurse.

It was hard to believe but the eventually convinced me what they were saying was true "So...uh...so how does this world work?" I asked "Well firstly there is no money, no one has to work a day in there life." answered the doctor "How does that work?" "Well most are nice enough to just give you what you want, so long as they have enough, and the few times that they don't they'll just ask for sex. That's also how disputes and wars are settled in this world." "That's...that's crazy. You guys like sex a lot do you..." "No, no, no, there are some places in the world where that happens but in this country, you have to wait in tell 18 to have sex. Though don't be surprised if you see kids masterbating."

More questions or something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)