More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vertigo vertigo

Who are you?

CHYOA user: Vertigo

"Finally! I have some free time to write my stories again. This will be fun. I've been looking forward to this all week." It had all been happening to me over the last year. Work, family issues even my internet decided to conk out on me. I was so happy to once again be sitting at my desk ready to share my perverted imagination with my fellow CHYOA writers and readers.

Sadly as I look around my workspace, I'm reminded that for a well to do middle-class woman, I've become very sloppy. Notepads, old letters, even my old DS inside it's Star Wars bag littered my computer table. (And yes, before you ask, I am a fem-nerd. Those of you that read my Pokemon chapters should know this.) My chair also needs replacing. All of my fellow female chyoa'ers will know that when you have two weighty orbs hanging from your chest, it pays to have good back support. This means A high-quality computer chair is a must but I can't rightly afford a new one at this current time.

Puzzling over what to write about first as I look through my stories and threads I've contributed to, I notice that my phone has lite up like a Christmas tree. "Installing software? I'm sure the OS updated last week." I hit the power button on the phone to put it to sleep and think nothing of it. I usually have so much crap installed on my phone that I've long stopped keeping track of every update.

I stare blankly at the screen for a few minutes waiting for an idea to come it. I feel the mental cogs turning as I wrack my brain. I hum and I haw but nothing is coming. I sigh and then ruffle my long dark brown hair in frustration letting out a mock scream. "V, get a cup of tea on the go before you GO insane." When I feel like this tea is the regular muse. Some like coffee but after a few years of trying to drink the stuff, I've come to the conclusion that coffee is the vile work of the devil.

I get up and go through the kitchen, remembering to pick up my favourite cup along the way. I notice my phone has lit up again saying installation complete. As before I ignore it and continue on to make my brew.

I live on the top floor of a three-story apartment block. My kitchen window looks out into the car park below. With the light on and how dark it is outside, it would be very easy for someone walking by to look up and see me. I ponder this thought for a moment as I turn on the water and begin to fill the kettle. I suddenly felt the urge to take my top off. I mentally pause for a moment. Strange. It's the middle of winter. Even with the heating on it's too cold. I shake the thought from my mind and put the kettle back on its stand. I lean over the counter to turn the power on and as I do I notice someone in the window of the apartment block across from mine. Without a second thought, I pull my top over my head, toss it aside and immediately start to unhook my bra. The opening snap of the straps jars me out of my trance. I look down in confusion to see my breasts are ready to spill out of my bra that is only just hanging on by the shoulder bands. As I look back up I feel the blood rush to my cheeks as I see the man form the other block now staring back at me.

I try to act naturally as I reach for my top. My subconscious acts up again as my free hand pulls my bra away completely, exposing my full mounds to my viewer. I've already put my top back on before I even realised what I've done. The kettle boils, I brew my tea. The man across the way is still looking at me. I can't tell from this distance if he is in shock or just simply perving at me but right now I don't care. I just want to make my tea and forget this happened.

A few minutes later I try to do exactly that as I finish pouring a small drop of milk into my freshly brewed cup. Going back into the living room and sitting down with my nice hot cum-I mean tea; weird, I try to get my head back into the game and write. As I go back to my brainstorming, I fail to notice that my phone is still lite up.

(*Note: Feel free to have fun with this. I'm offering myself up for anything you want to write about. Feel free to give me a name and backstory as you see fit. I have added some small elements of my real life just for that little bit extra. Yes, my computer desk is really that messy. I will do more on this thread soon and I hope you will too. My fate is in your hands. XD)

What do I decide to write about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)