More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

...where do you start?

By Getting On Your Ex-Girlfriend

"I suppose it is my job to help you out, isn't it? And I suppose a few lessons can't hurt. It's been a while since..." Realizing what she was about to say, Mrs. Rodriguez comes to a stop and an awkward silence hangs in the air for a few seconds before Veronica breaks it. Averting her eyes, she utters a quiet, "Thanks," from her position on you lap.

Shoving her off roughly, you stand, not sparing her another glance. Instead you smile at her mother, who is starting to frown. Realizing why, you quickly say "Don't worry about that Mrs. Rodriguez, Veronica enjoys being treated roughly. It's a kink of hers."

Expression clearing somewhat, Mrs. Rodriguez laughs uncomfortably and says, "Well I suppose that makes it alright. Still, I would appreciate it if you didn't treat her like that in front of me. She's my daughter and I can't help but want to protect her, you know?"

"Nonsense," you say dismissively, "If you're going to be helping us in bed, then it makes sense that you keep an open mind and play to our kinks. If Veronica likes pain, then there is no reason for you to object. Right Veronica?"

"It's fine mom," she quickly backs you up, "It isn't a big deal."

Perhaps it was Veronica's assurance or perhaps it was your powers, but Mrs. Rodriguez gives in. With a sigh, she says "I guess. If we're going to be doing this, there is really no reason to call me Mrs. Rodriguez. Just call me Alexis."

You smile, your eyes raking over her form, "I'll be sure to do that. So, what will lesson one be Alexis?"

It had been years since you had been in high school, but you still remembered your first girlfriend, Veronica. The relationship ended when she cheated on you with one of the football quarter-backs. You had been carrying a grudge ever since, but without the ability to carry out meaningful , you didn't act. Until now.

Back when the two of you were still dating, you had come over to her place multiple times, so you remembered her address. Once you'd verified your powers were real with Erica, you made a straight beeline for her place.

Your objective? of course. But it wasn't plain like financial ruin or social humiliation that you were after, as fun as that could be.

No, you had loved her and she had cheated on you. What you wanted was to stab her in the heart multiple times over like she had done to you. You had the trappings of a plan.

When you first arrived, you were greeted by a confused Veronica. It was around 1:00 pm, so no one would be home for about two hours. Alexis was an elementary school teacher who only got home around three and the houses only other occupant, Veronica's younger sister, was a high school senior who would be out until five thanks to her long commute.

This meant you had two hours to mind warp Veronica into doing whatever you wanted, and you had taken full advantage of it.

Two hours of concentrated effort was more than enough to convince Veronica that she loved you. In all honesty, convincing Veronica that she loved him was more the work of five minutes than two hours. It was rewriting the past two years that took time.

During the session, you had convinced Veronica that she loved you and only you. Cheating on you was a horrible mistake, one that she regretted immensely. Since she cheated, she had been chasing after you in an effort to get you to take her back. You refused of course. She had a shot at being your girlfriend and she had utterly failed.

You convinced her that when she realized she was missing her chance with you, she had offered to be your whore instead, an offer that you accepted. The only thing is, she wasn't good enough to satisfy you in bed.

To help sell this illusion, you had primed her to react to you in certain ways.

"You enjoy me cheating on you."

"You will love me and only me. You will never cheat on me."

"You will cum whenever I slap your ass."

"You will find it highly arousing whenever I insult you."

You had planted in her mind that the two of you had been having sex for years, but in that time she had never once been able to satisfy you. If she didn't want you to set her aside she was going to have to do better, hence the lessons.

Convincing Veronica that the best person to teach them was her mother was a challenge, but not nearly as big of a one as you had thought it would be. You barely needed to use your powers for it thanks to the guilt you installed in her, as well as the cuckqueen fetish.

Once her mom got home, you proceeded to talk her into being okay with the entire situation. Now the only question was how you were going to drag the rest of the family into the fun.

When you had first met Veronica's family, one thing that immediately struck you was how attractive all the females were. Veronica later explained that the entire family was super outdoorsy, going on family hiking trips and the like every so often.

The women on the side of Mrs. Rodriguez were all extremely voluptuous, the best example being Alexis herself.

Alexis

On their deceased fathers side, the women were much more petite.

Veronica definitely took after her fathers side of the family more than her mothers.

Veronica

The final woman in Veronica's immediate family was her younger sister, Katya. Briefly, your mind jumped back to the one time you tagged along with Veronica's family to the beach.

Katya

She was every bit as hot as Veronica was. You would enjoy collecting her.

Altogether, you had a collection of three very fine women here and the potential for more when you took into account her extended family.

"Umm... John?"

With a jolt, you returned to the present. Alexis bit her lip sexily before asking, "You alright? You zoned out for a bit there."

Laughing, you lean in and kiss her causing her to freeze momentarily before reasoning that this was part of the lesson and kissing back. Separating after a few seconds, you reassure her, "Everything is great. Just thinking about our lesson plan. For our first lesson, why don't we start with..."

What do you suggest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)