More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Who are you?

Bryce Melton

It's been week since his hometown fell to the Futa epidemic. He was only able to escape , thanks to this guy Steve. Unfortunately Steve fell shortly after they got out of town. Bryce has been on his own since, only coming out of hiding for supplies, and now it's that time again.

He exits the cabin he's been hiding in, so far the corrupted hasn't found it yet, but it's only a matter of time. As he wonders through the woods towards his town. It's fortunate that most of the victims spread in other directions, instead of staying in town, but there are still some hanging around the area. So Bryce still has to be ready, that's why he now carries a crowbar, not that it'll help if he gets surrounded.

Bryce knows he's going to move on, maybe find more survivors , but he needs to stock up on food first. He plans on this run , to grab enough for travel, and if possible grab a vehicle. "OK.....just need to get to the market" Bryce says to himself entering the town. Keeping to the shadows. Closing in on the market he sees a group of infected, several of the group started out as males, at least assumes cause of their facial features, one actually has a beard, and Hugh breasts. The closer he gets, more he realizes the hard is growing. "Shit....it's getting too risky...there's more today than there has been been" he says to himself turning around. As he heads back the way he came, he checks vehicles for keys, and he finally locates a car with the keys still in the ignition., but the problem is Bryce can see some infected heading his direction, they haven't noticed him yet.

Try for the car, or continue back tracking ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)