More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by aurelian14 aurelian14

How do you pass the time?

Browse Onlyfans

The first few days of the internship are spent in orientation and training. You find the material interesting but the old woman teaching the material nearly unbearable to listen to. After a long final day of training you head back to your apartment.

You're bored and maybe just a little horny - you haven't found "release" yet in the city. You snag your laptop, open up your internet browser and navigate to Onlyfans.com. You recently signed up for an account, mainly to see what all the hype is all about. The pornstars on generic porn sites have become less interesting to you, especially after your first year of college, during which you lost your virginity and managed to bed enough innocent college girls that the girl-next-door type is just simply more appealing. Besides, you've always had a thing for inexperienced amateurs, and Onlyfans seems to cater more towards that subset.

You spend some time clicking around before stumbling across a new girl's page. It appears to be a relatively new account with few subscribers. "Kat18" is the username, and the short description reads, "I'm a college girl that only just turned 18, so I'm new. Be nice!" The subscription is fairly hefty at $50/month but your curiosity wins out and you subscribe anyways.

You immediately start browsing through her pictures. The girl's body is delicious. She's thin and young, with smooth, pale skin and a tight ass. You browse through her photos. There's a set of pictures of herself on her bed starting off in a schoolgirl outfit, then stripping out of each article of clothing until she is naked. The last photo of the set shows her bending over on all fours, her insanely tight-looking pussy on display. You can't help but stroke your cock at this girl as you scroll through more of her photos. However, you're annoyed that none of the pictures reveal the girl's face.

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/essentialmaroonsanderling

Keep looking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)