More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

Whose tale will you follow in this, the new age of sexual adventurousness?

Broomi Jean-Bromide, the confessor of the church

Just a day after issuing her mischievous commands for both the church and the knight's order, Broomi found Merridan a changed city. The people were livelier than ever... how long had it been since they'd had some great event or shake-up in their lives? They probably hadn't had one since the knights arrived, especially given that demons never made it into the city to attack anyone! Well... a few demons had made it into the city, but it seemed they were nice ones.

As such, Broomi felt a certain self-satisfaction, which was evident on the massive smile she wore across her freckled face as she swept the stairs of the church. Of course, in a time of sexual promiscuity such as this, most of the horndogs of the population were occupying themselves with the exciting task of flirting with clergy or nuns they never could have before, or enjoying knight-hosted peepshows that she'd thought about attending herself. They weren't overly interested with a fairly plain looking, brown haired girl, just past the age of nineteen, with a bust that had never quite grown to fill the shape of her black nun's habit. Still, she knew she'd find some takers if she went out and looked among the townspeople. Not only that... there ought to be a whole host of church and order folks who would be interested in having a good time with her! It was open season!

Her hands practically wrung the grip of the long-handled broom she carried. Finally, it snapped in two, sending a wave of dust over a particularly unfortunate old clergyman, who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. "Aaah! Sorry about that! I was just too-!"

Excited?

Nervous?

It was hard to decide! Broomi had always wanted the town to develop into a place that would be more accepting of her regular tavern crawls and low-town visits, but now that it had, she didn't know what she was supposed to do! Wasn't she the only nun still silly enough to sit here and sweep the steps!? Weren't all of the nuns out, pardon the pun, breaking free of their old habits!? She cast aside her broom, throwing it into the bushes, then proudly placed her hands upon her hips and faced the old man.

"I'm going out to do something sexual!!"

The old man's mouth gaped for a moment... then he coughed and sputtered dust and kept moving. For those in the know, it was no surprise that Broomi was about to do something sexual. She was one of the few in the church who tried to get away with such things on the norm.

"S-Something new and sexuaaaal!" the confessor shouted after the man, shaking her fist. Hmmmm... She had talked a big game, but now, she needed to back it up with some action. What would be the best way for her to start an exciting new exploit?

How will Broomi begin her adventure?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)