More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alternatereality08 alternatereality08

Who should we follow?

Brooklyn, an 18 yo girl going for her physical

Brooklyn nervously sat in the waiting room at the doctors' office. It was six days after her eighteenth birthday, and she was there to get her yearly physical. It was her first one as an adult and the most important one of her life.

She tugged slightly on her short, white skirt, trying to make it cover a little more of her legs and trying to make sure that her crotch wasn't exposed. It was the shortest skirt she had ever worn.

It was cold in the room and the cool air was causing her nipples to poke through her skimpy, pink tank top. Brooklyn had always been proud of her boobs. They were a C cup and almost perfectly round.

Brooklyn was a good looking girl. She had long, brown hair and blue eyes. Her ass was small and her body was slim. She had never flaunted her body as a teen, usually preferring to dress modestly.

Now that she was an adult, she knew that she would be required to dress in more revealing clothing, at least when she went for her doctors' appointments.

It had been nearly twenty minutes since Brooklyn arrived, and she was beginning to get anxious. She looked around the small waiting room at the other people present.

There was a middle-aged woman, around thirty-five, who was wearing a slightly longer skirt and a lime green tank top over her D cup boobs. The only other person was a young woman, around twenty, who was reading a magazine. She had her legs spread slightly, revealing her shaven pussy. She had small boobs and a blue tank top.

Finally, a nurse came out into the waiting room. "Brooklyn?" she said.

"Right here," Brooklyn replied. The nurse motioned for Brooklyn to follow her. Compared to the patients the nurse was dressed quite modestly. She wore a nurse's outfit, with a skirt that went down to her knees. The skirt had short sleeves. She appeared to have B cup boobs.

The two traveled down a few halls to an exam room. In it, there was an examination table as well as a swivel chair and some cabinets.

"Okay," said the nurse. "This is your first exam here, correct?"

Brooklyn nodded. She had been recommended this doctor by her mother, who said that the doctor was kind and gentle.

"Alright, just remove your clothing and sit on the table. The doctor will be here in a minute."

The nurse left and Brooklyn slowly began to remove her clothes. It was even colder in the room and the cold chilled her bare skin. She sat on the table and looked down at her bare pussy. She had shaved the night before for the first time, because everyone she had talked to said it made the exam easier.

She began to think about the fact that a random doctor was going to take her virginity when the door opened and the doctor walked in.

Who is the doctor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)