More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gscmar64 gscmar64

Who Turned Up At Home?

Both!

Sarah opens the door to find both Aaron and Joe there. Aaron with a video camera and Joe with a case of beer in his hand. They explain that Sam called them to come over and that they were going to help Aaron with his term project,then play some games and chill out like guys do.

"Uuhn Sam's not here,but you can wait for him if you want!" as she moves aside to let them come in.

"We won't be disturb your plans will we Sarah?" Aaron sheepishly asks.

"Well actually if you're willing you can help me with my workout!" she flashes them a smile "Sam usually spots me or acts like a weight on my legs when i do crunches."

"So you mean like we would have to hold you, weigh you down and things like that?" Joe asks, a little too enthusiastically then turns to Aaron "Oh yeah we can do that for you!" winking at him.

Sarah leads them down to the basement workout room,taking off her sweatshirt revealing a lime green Lycra workout top over a sport bra and black shorts. Aaron eyes can't stop looking at her chest while Joe takes in her tight looking ass.

"Mind if i do my crunches first guys?"

Hell no!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)