More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by gscmar64 gscmar64

Hell no!

Too light,just right!

Sarah takes her position on the workout mat. Joe takes his jacket off,while Aaron places his camera down on a solid surface. With a spark in his eyes Aaron turns to Sarah. "Would it be alright if i video you working out?" waiting before going on "You can see where you're doing it right and when you need to correct your technique!"

"Okay Aaron i never thought to do that,thanks for offering!" she waits for him to finish focusing in one her,unaware that he focus perfectly in on her breasts,then down to the vee between her legs.

"Anytime you're ready Sarah!"

She asks Joe to grab her legs and to hold them tight. He jumps at the opportunity of touching her bare legs. Rubbing his hands to arm them up before touching her,grasping her calves as she bring her feet flat to the floor,he sits on her feet so they remain in contact with the floor. She starts her crunches as Joe loses his grip on her calves. Running his hand up and down them until he find the perfect place to hold again.

Meanwhile Aaron has his camera in one hand,focus on the movement of her breasts with the other hand rubbing his cock through his pants. Sarah finishes her crunches then has Joe stand for a little resistance exercise where she pushes against him as he does her. Telling him that she's going to do this ten times,Joe makes a nasty plan to get Sarah in his arms.

When she calls nine and starts for the tenth, Joe stop resisting her,causing her to stumble into his outstretched arms. Before she can recover he plants a kiss on her lips. Stunned Sarah stares at Joe as he says he's sorry that he lost it. Walking away from Joe Sarah doesn't see Aaron give Joe a thumbs up!

Does She Continue Working Out

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)