More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Who will we follow?

Bob, the nomadic hobo

Life in this new world was good. I did not have to scrounge for food, clothes or shelter just to survive. All I had to do was find the right mark and I would have a place to live for a while, until I grew bored of the place and move on to another place. I wasn't thinking about homeless shelters or abandoned buildings. I was thinking about suburban houses, swanky apartments and mansions. How do I do it? It was simple. As long as at least one woman was living there, I could stay as long as I wanted. It was the law, for a better, brighter community.

Of course, I would have liberties to the women like any other man. Every female that was of age was fair game, even those attached to other men. Instead of searching for the basics of living, my criteria was now searching for the next pussy or mouth to fuck, repeatedly, over a stretch of time. Most of my decisions were guided by my 8 inch schlong and dirty mind, simply because I could. It was a good, satisfying life.

I had recently decided to move on from a trailer home where I had been fucking the owner's daughter. The place was too cramped for my liking, and I only stayed because the 18 year old bimbo had the most awesome rack. Her dad fucked her often, and allowed me to use her too. I could not even count how many times I blew my load inside her. Her tight cunt was protected by an implant so many happy endings were had. I stayed with them for over a month. Ultimately, I felt like I wanted to try some other place elsewhere.

I was 40 this coming year. I had quit my job as a carpenter years ago, deciding to live a less stressful life. I did not want to work, and my reasons were petty. Nonetheless, I lived off the women I used and the regular payments given to me by the government. This lifestyle left me with few possessions, more so for the reason of easy transportation. I had some cash on hand. I'm was usually dressed in an old singlet, shorts and old sneakers, carrying around a duffle bag with one spare change of clothes. My most prized one was an implant I got himself that gave me lots of replenishing stamina and increased semen production in my balls, which allowed me to keep fucking and cumming as much as I liked. I shave only every so often, and get a haircut for my brown rooted crewcut every month. I had a small pot belly that I had been working on, and stood relatively within the 6' range. My dark colored eyes were sharpened from the old days working with wood, and I used them often to ogle or spot any potential fuck puppets I liked while on my way.

I had never left the limits of the city I was born in, so I was now wondering through the streets, peeping into buildings and searching around for my next place of paradise. It was in the middle of a Saturday afternoon, and there was plenty of time for me to keep wandering.

Where does Bob go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)