More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by elmer7780 elmer7780

Who do we follow?

Blayne Hirshfield

When diplomatic and economic ties were established ten years ago, one of biggest concerns was that the free culture of sex-world would eventually spill into the world we know, essentially becoming an extension of Sexworld. Nations agreed that it is vital that they keep their modesty and discipline when allowing humans from the Sexworld universe travel to our world.

While most learned to be more modest and patient, there is a small percentage that believe our world is holding back to their "free nature". They come to changing the culture and rules of society from within and slowly garner supporters. To defend against these individuals, a special task was created called the Humanistic Division which deals mainly in providing evidence of a scandal or conspiracy against the government with regard to both universes.

Charismatic individuals from both universes who want to change our world typically involve secret propaganda and bribery to officials. It is these individuals who try to slip underneath the public noses while influencing those in power to aid them. They believe strongly that they are creating a difference when, in fact, they are missing the whole point of the government establishing ties with Sexworld - to provide an opportunity to live differently.

If you want to live in a world of free casual sex and no taboo, then move to Sexworld, don't bring it here. The same goes for people of Sexworld who have an opportunity to live more conservatively and disciplined in our universe - one where love is more specific than general. This is essentially Blayne Hirshfield's belief as an agent of H.D.F.

Before the Sexworld universe appeared, Blayne was a C.I.A. agent for 3 years until he moved to Sexworld as part of an observation mission. He lived there for 2 years, then came back with much more experience in sex than he would've had otherwise. He quit the agency for some "vacation" for another 2 years, before finally joined the .

Having been in the for a year now, he is 29 years old and about to hit 30 in the next four months. Despite growing older and his body's metabolism slowing down, he keeps himself lean. He has a square head comprising of a chiseled jawline, straight brown hair cut to an inch, and a greek nose.

Currently at the moment, he rides in a limousine wearing a formal black and white suit, his hair is slick back in preparation to blend in for a city fundraiser as he goes undercover, and he sits with a new and busty female partner who he can't help but feel is too relaxed.

"...Wow, what an impressive record! It's no wonder you're the well known in the H.D.F. of this bustling New York City," a woman in her mid-twenties muses with a sly smile as she reads her partner's profile on her smartphone.

Also dressed up, this woman wears a red single-piece dress with a low triangle cut that intentionally shows her bursting breasts. If she tugged down her dress even a bit, Blayne was sure that her huge chest would come suddenly popping out. Other than her hourglass figure, she has a diamond-shaped head comprising of a pointed nose, brown eyes, and long brown shining hair that flows to her back. Beautiful is an understatement, but of course, that isn't surprising considering since she immigrated from Sexworld.

"Miranda, I just do what I'm ordered to do," Blayne replies. Recalling in his head, he remembers reading up on her profile beforehand and feels like blasting her for not being prepared to know who her partner is. How did she even join the ?

Miranda joined the H.D.F. to help out finding illegal immigrants of her universe and thanks to her "assets" and clever ability to sway with words, she was recognized with her skills. There really isn't much else other than she was a highly regarded lawyer back in Sexworld which makes her communication value even higher.

Regardless of how prepared the both of them are, the job at this time of night is to attend a fundraiser that is being raised to "help the City of New York". There is enough evidence that points to bribery by the main organizer, Charles Dickens. The irony of the name is not lost, but while in public, he is known as a supporter of Sexworld; and hopes to bring further economic prosperity and eliminate poverty in both the New York City of Sexworld and the modest version, there is evidence to support that he also wants to merge the cultures too by way of public law.

The H.D.F. also knows the accomplice, Katie Noel, who has been acting as Charles' eyes and is an official of the New York city version of Sexworld. Together, the fundraiser is just a forefront to a long scandal of bribing officials in both universes to slowly ease public standards.

Blayne's partner, her full name being Miranda Cave, has the job of helping him identifying others who are a part of Charles' and Katie's long-standing effort to join the two universes completely. These people are likely to be lawmakers and other officials visiting from this city and the alternate version.

The job of the H.D.F. is not to arrest these people - that is the job for the F.B.I. and the police. Blayne and Miranda's job is to observe, get a list of people who are actually involved with evidence, and if possible, scare away potential people interested in joining.

Arriving at the fundraiser and sliding out of their limousine, Miranda locks an arm with her "husband" and steps out elegantly like a celebrity. Outside, a red carpet has been set out before them and others with multiple camera-men snapping pictures of the fundraiser donors.

"So, I'm curious as to what you did within your two years away. On your file, it just says vacation but doesn't say where you went. Some say you went to train for yourself, but I wonder exactly what that entails, hm? Two years seem like an awful amount of time," Miranda whispers to you one-sidedly as she keeps up a smile to onlookers.

Blayne smirks. "That's top secret."

Miranda harrumphs. "That's no fun, but I guess that's what makes you mysterious. Since this our first job together, I'll be curious to see if the rumors about you are true."

Blayne raises an eyebrow while focusing his eyes on the various donators waiting in line in front of the invite registrar. He keeps his ear closer to Miranda as they make small-talk.

"...and that is?"

"Basically, you're an unmovable stonewall when it comes to sex," she describes.

Blayne chuckles. "Well, that's a bit of an excessive metaphor, but sure."

Miranda hums, interested. "So, it's true then?"

Blayne smiles as they move closer to the registrar who will check their names off of the invitee list.

"Let's just say...I have a lot of patience."

"Oh?" she raises, now very interested, "..maybe after all of this, I'd like to see what exactly you mean."

Blayne decides not to reply to his partner's curiosity. The truth is that after he gained a lot of sex experience in two years, he heard about the H.D.F. and became interested in joining. He has first-hand experience with the culture of Sexworld and he honestly doesn't mind the lifestyle, but he understands that there are people who are disgusted with the modesty of the conservative universe. Instead of being satisfied by their own universe, they want to assimilate their own ideas and cultures. In some ways, you can call it a conquest.

Blayne wanted to go back to the conservative universe he was born and join the H.D.F., but he found himself too immersed in the care-free lifestyle on Sexworld. There are very few people who desire to leave Sexworld after experiencing it and so to help wean himself back into the conservative universe, he relied on help from a group of people that wouldn't be found in Sexworld...

Monks.

He trained for two years in Taoist Monastery in China in relative isolation and the biggest thing he developed after those two years is patience. The monks have incredible willpower and it is that trait that allows them to resist the desires of others. When dealing with the people of Sexworld specifically, their desire is enormous which means that it can get pretty exhausting.

So he understands why people call him the immovable wall now. After all, he specializes in dealing with people and waiting out their desire, regardless of which universe they come from. By seducing them and then slowly getting the information out of them, he waits them out until they exhaust themselves. He never succumbs to the pace and desires of others.

Naturally, he has an easier time dealing with the females which is why it is necessary to have a female partner to seduce the males. Since Miranda lived in Sexworld for 26 years, she naturally has that charm that will attract the males.

Arriving at the registrar who checks off their undercover names, "Grant" and "Jessica", they quickly part ways to do their own investigation. With an earpiece to communicate with each other, it is time to mingle with the donors from this universe and the Sexworld universe, pulling out the information they require as evidence. Charles and Katie were not in immediate sight, but that is okay. Out of all these donors, there is bound to be some that are very close to Charles and Katie. If they manage to record definite proof of bribery by these officials and donors, then the rest of the job is given to the prosecution of the both cities here and in Sexworld.

Now inside of the building with expensive wine, expensive suits, expensive...well everything, Miranda and Blayne approach the donors with professional smiles. Some of these people they would talk to may be guilty and some of them may think they are participating in a "fundraiser" to help each other's city. Whatever the reason, they intend to filter out those key to Charles and Katie's "hidden actions" and eventually hand them to the authorities.

Following Blayne, how goes his search for donors close to Katie and Charles?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)