More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Hotsauce1005 Hotsauce1005

Get medical or go natural?

Better get the checkup

I figured that the best way to go about this was to see an expert. One of the benefits of living in a college town was that the university had a medical office with a research wing. I set up an appointment and headed there the next week.

As I headed in, I noticed that I must have gotten assigned to the C team. I should have known that something was up when I made my way into the basement. I suppose that I must have gotten into an appointment with a research physician. After checking in with the nurse, I headed into the doctor's office. Dr. Praya made her way into the office and introduced herself. Dr. Ananya Praya was in her mid thirties and her bookish nature was reinforced with her thick glasses. I awkwardly explained the reason for my visit.

"I feel so guilty right now," I started, "my wife doesn't know where I am right now. To be honest, I'm not quite even sure where I am right now."

Dr. Praya laughed. "Fertility is a tricky subject to broach with someone! I can understand why you're hesitant to be here. This is the first step though. We definitely have some options for you. Obviously, fertility is traditionally more focused on women and their treatment options. Fortunately for you, research has come a long way. We're working on male fertility in this clinic. If we can get a sample from you today, we can get you started as soon as tomorrow."

How do you donate your sample?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)