More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 54 by Loeman Loeman

What's next?

Being Useful

As it turned out, Cheryl had any number of ideas of what to do with Vanessa. And Vanessa...

She wasn't sure if the younger woman was simply trying to keep her busy, out of trouble, or if she was trying to make her feel incompetent. Stupid and useless, doing menial tasks one after another and -

And failing, falling behind.

Or, maybe, Vanessa really was stupid. Useless and incompetent. Easily overwhelmed.

"I'm sorry, Miss Thomas. I'll stop complaining. I'll be good."

Nessie hesitated, looked around. She blushed. She certainly felt stupid, talking to... but...

"Can I... h-have a kiss? Just for..." She needed it. It would boost her morale. A morale boost. That made sense. She -

Vanessa flinched. No. Miss Cheryl's smile was sympathetic, but no. She hadn't been all that good since the last one. She was talking and moping instead of working. Again.

Talking to a paper printout of her secretary's face. And perhaps even worse, getting shot down. Denied.

Not for the first time, Vanessa wished she hadn't s-sucked... sucked on Cheryl's panties. After smelling them, getting lost in them, it had been impossible not to. She had touched them to her lips, touched them to her tongue, and... lost in the scent, the intimacy of being so close to Cheryl's... what was hers. Her feminine scent, her female taste...

She had sucked every last bit of Cheryl off the panties. And although she still... she liked them, kissed them, loved them, they weren't the same. Vanessa had tried wiping up some of her own scent onto them, smelling that and pretending, but...

That hadn't been the same, either. It hadn't been Cheryl. Cheryl smelled different. Made a different chemical reaction.

She made fireworks. Vanessa missed it, missed that so much that her heart ached.

She needed another pair. She would be better, with a new pair. She wouldn't suck all of Cheryl's essence off. She would just smell, not lick and moan, head whirling, tongue exploring and... maybe she would lick the new pair just a bit. Just a little taste. A little taste, a little suck, and -

F-fuck! Vanessa jerked, sputtering, almost on the undergarment in her mouth.

The phone rang.

Vanessa hadn't... she was only halfway through the meeting invites, and -

The black woman took the thoroughly spit-soaked gusset of Cheryl's panties out of her mouth, b-before picking up and answering this time.

"How are the invites for the meeting coming, Vanessa?" The clattering of Miss Cheryl's keyboard, her fingers in motion, droned alongside her voice.

"Y-yes. Um..."

"Are you personalizing them? Each representative should have a clear understanding of what their specific departmental interest is in attending -"

"Yes, um..." Vanessa kn-knew that, but...

Cheryl's voice... the sound of typing ceased. The sudden silence was deafening.

"... Nessie. Would you please send whatever you have done over and come see me?"

"Y-yes, just-"

"No, Vanessa," Cheryl's voice cut through Vanessa's weak, stalling protest, "Now."

"Yes, Miss Thomas," The phone was dead.

Scrambling quickly, Vanessa copied, pasted, sent, gently placed her picture of Cheryl in a drawer, and prepared herself.

She found Cheryl in her cubicle space, typing away on her laptop - eyes, fingers, and mind lost in her work.

Vanessa waited.

Cheryl worked. And Vanessa waited, until the admittedly brief moment she had been ignored stretched on and on for an eternity of... of just standing, in the hallway, for anyone to see and question.

"Miss Thomas..." Vanessa bit her lip. Fuck, every time she addressed Cheryl like that, her head spun. She was such a ditz, so goddamned -

Cheryl looked up, and back down. It was the only signal Cheryl had given that she even knew her boss was there. She hit a few keystrokes, clicked on her mouse, and just as Vanessa was going to... to find a way, get her attention, Cheryl turned her laptop, open to Vanessa's e-mail.

"Do you think this is going to earn you your peeps, Nessie?" Cheryl asked, her eyes serious and hard, her face completely straight.

Oh, f-fuck...! For a moment Vanessa's pupils dilated wide. Her eyelids fluttered, her brown eyes rolled up, and for a split second everything was black.

Vanessa... breathe.

Vanessa breathed. It was only a moment. Vanessa's eyelids... vision returned. She returned to exactly the same scene, but...

Having Miss Cheryl a-ask her, with no other introduction, just like that, in a public place... the ditzy black bimbo had nearly fainted on the spot.

"No, Miss Thomas," Vanessa replied breathlessly - which was strange because just after her near-collapse Vanessa sucked in such a lungful that the inside of her chest burned, that her straining breasts felt like they were going to pop right out of her low-cut top. "No, I w-was slow. I'm sorry. I- "

Vanessa swallowed the lump in her throat, and gathered her determination. "I'll finish," Gathered, and projected.

Cheryl waited a moment. Let the silence settle. Then squeezed her eyes shut and pinched the bridge of her nose. "This can't wait. Not if we are going to book a meeting with everyone we need to, get on everyone's calendar this week. It's got to be done now."

The young woman sighed and looked back up at Vanessa, frankly and earnestly. "It's... it's stressing me out, having you in there all alone. While out here I'm worrying about when you're going to melt down, or start crawling around, or urinating, or -"

What?! Vanessa nearly choked on her own - what the hell had Brand told Miss Cheryl?!

"... would be even worse if I was in there, then neither of us would get anything done."

Although she... she did have to urinate, kind of. To pee. Kind of badly, now that Cheryl mentioned it. She hadn't gone all day, worrying about her work, her r-rewards. Worrying also about what she'd look like going through the halls, whether she'd see Timothy or Cortland or... or anyone, really, that might recognize her. Look at her. Talk to her.

Or not recognize her, and think she was a hooker. She...

"... You're doing a pee dance right now, aren't you?"

Um... Vanessa stopped shifting her legs, as best as she was able. Her hips still...

Cheryl was waiting. Vanessa was wasting more of her time. The middle-aged executive didn't have a different answer. Just the truth. She nodded, a pathetic little-girl nod, looking at her shoes.

"Nessie..." Miss Thomas sighed - and after a moment smiled condescendingly, her clear voice perking up.

"You know what? I could really use some tea. You know how I like it?"

Tea? "Umm..." Vanessa nodded, holding her dancing thighs still with her hands.

"Lemon tea, with a drop of honey." Cheryl must have known better than to trust Vanessa's nod. Known to ignore her. "I keep them together, in a cabinet in the breakroom. You can use the hot water from the cooler in there."

Miss Cheryl tapped her desk, thinking for a moment.

"Why don't you also pick up some supplies from Jenny - I'll send her a list. And then you can get me my tea, and a coffee for yourself if you like."

It was unofficially official. Miss Cheryl was sending Vanessa on a run to pick up office supplies and fetch drinks from the break room.

And there was no denying her secretary. Nothing she could think to say.

Except, she had to, really had to -

"C-can I use the bathroom, too?" Vanessa wiggled, wriggled, and... "Miss Thomas?"

Cheryl gave her a long, slightly baffled look. "Yes, Vanessa. You'll use the bathroom first."

"Oh. That's... of course."

"And then you'll see Jenny." Cheryl reminded her boss. "And then -"

"Tea. Yes, I... remember. Tea."

"Good," Cheryl smiled that same, patronizing smile, "Good, you can remember - pee, Jenny, tea. Okay?"

A-as if she...!

The quickly escalating need to urinate cut off any momentary indignation Vanessa felt. The ebony executive shifted again on her high heels, "Pee, Jenny, tea. Yes, Miss - "

A clattering thump sounded against the cubicle wall, making Vanessa's heart jump, her legs wobble, revealing -

Vanessa got the impression of an unfamiliar, short young Asian woman pushing a cart full of papers and precariously perched binders scurrying past. Shoulders hunched, not looking, she ... her body language, that bang - had she been s-sneaking? Listening? Vanessa...

Vanessa's face instantly heated up, and despite her straining bladder and Cheryl's dismissal she took her time turning. Waited as long as she could, for the Asian girl to rush away before -

The black woman moved. A normal, sensible speed at first, but - she was going to lose it. Her feet sped up. Faster, faster, until Nessie was trotting and jiggling along as fast as her precarious heels would allow.

Pee, Jenny, tea.

Her flexing brown thighs and big, bouncing tits pulled the hem of Vanessa's stretchy red club dress up with every step.

Pee, pee, pee.

Holding down on the hem was just as bad, stretching the neckline. Vanessa's jiggling boobs, barely contained under any circumstance by her half-cup demi bra and inadequate dress top, were popping out. Her nipples were... fuck! She couldn't stop, though. Couldn't even think to stop. She -

Hold it in! Hold it! Fucking brainless bimbo fuck!

Vanessa burst through the door of the bathroom. She teetered.

Pee, Jenny, tea.

She wasn't going to make it.

Vanessa drunkenly stumbled her way to a stall, leaning for balance. She threw open the door, scrunched up her skirt, danced on her heels, grabbed her panties -

She - she didn't have any panties. Vanessa's relief at that was almost ecstatic as she plopped her black butt down and, finally, released her stream, not a moment too soon.

Released, and sobbed. Peeing while her cute, battered brown face twisted and her bottom lip quivered and -

Makeup! Vanessa slammed a fist into her knee. Into her thigh. She hit and gritted her teeth and stopped - stop fucking crying! She already looked like a whore, she couldn't... Vanessa grabbed a square of toilet tissue and dabbed her eyes.

Calming breaths. Calming herself. Just pee, nigger. Pee, Jenny, tea.

Vanessa finished, and...

She almost didn't want to get up.

It was the first time she had been on a toilet in days.

Done anything with a toilet but clean them. Lick. Rim. Kiss the porcelain. Suck and slurp, and dip her hair in the water. Drink out the bowl, naked, like a dog, in front of -

Vanessa couldn't get up fast enough.

She rushed out, almost as fast as she had rushed in, only pausing for a cursory washing of her hands, a quick adjustment of -

Jesus, her nipples were nearly on display. She had been running through the halls like...

Jenny, tea.

Vanessa had to get on Miss Cheryl's good side. Do her job. Her f-fetching job. I-ignore any looks she got in the hallway.

The looks. The stares.

The... they weren't really there. It was just in her head, anyway.

That... was a lie.

Everywhere she went, they were all staring.

Staring at Vanessa. Looking at Vanessa. Office slut, office nigger, while she jiggled along, uselessly covering her face with her poofy natural. As if there was another black woman like her in the office. As if she...

An unmistakable, abrasive female titter echoed from around the final corner of Vanessa's journey, shivered its way into her skull and down her spine. Jenny's laugh, Jenny's voice, speaking and gossiping - always the loudest voice of whatever group she had drawn in.

Pee, Jenny, tea.

Vanessa had to see her. But, not with anyone else around. Definitely not conversing with anyone else around. She - she could wait, around the corner, until the other women were gone, and -

"Oh. My. Gawd...! I can... shh-shh-shh," Jenny, giggling, shushed whoever she was talking to, as if she wasn't by far the loudest person in the entire office.

"Is that you, Nessie?" Jenny's chipper voice cut through the air.

Vanessa felt suddenly cold. The blood drained from her face. She had been still. Out of sight. How had Jenny known...?

Cheryl must have sent her e-mail. Jennifer had probably been expecting her. Maybe she had heard Vanessa, taken a guess, or... or the alternative, of how her presence had been *detected*, was too horrible to think about.

"Come here, girl."

Vanessa's feet moved forward on instinct, and stumbled when she considered how she had been called. But she -

Oh... oh fuck.

It was far too late. Vanessa's head, and only her head, nervously poked around the corner, catching sight of three females. Three females, all looking in her direction.

"We were just talking about you."

Jenny, and two blondes. One tall and slim, the other shorter and a little heavier.

"Don't be shy, hon! Come here and say 'hi' to Miss Theresa and Miss Maggie."

Vanessa knew both women. The tall one only in passing. She shuffled out of hiding, throat dry, hands clammy -

"Hi, Miss Theresa..." Fuck, the tall blonde's stare was making Nessie's knees quiver. Cool blue eyes made a quick, assessing up-and-down of the black woman. "Um..."

Vanessa had met the shorter girl, Cortland's secretary Maggie, many... many times previous. She had never called her, "Miss M-Maggie..." Before, though. "H-hi," Cortland's cute, freckle-faced assistant at least had the decency to murmur a 'hi' back, wave her hand at Vanessa, even as she flushed and glanced back down the hallway behind her as if she might bolt from the disheveled negro woman as fast as her strong little legs would allow.

"Hi," Vanessa repeated to the group, everyone, the too-silent trio of women. Silent since Vanessa had come around. Silent and staring, or glancing sideways in discomfort.

Staring, and in Jenny's case, grinning like a Cheshire.

"Did you need something, Nessie?"

Vanessa looked around. She really didn't... "I... Cheryl sent -"

"Miss Thomas," Jenny broke in.

Fucking...! Vanessa's anger flared... and- and died under the gazes of the three white women. Girls. She... she was...

She really, really didn't want to refer to Cheryl formally. These girls - the gossip would spread. Faster than it surely was already. She was an errand girl for her own secretary. They were looking. She... Jennifer was watching, cleavage showing, Meghan and Miss Theresa...

Vanessa blushed, and looked from Jenny's round, white breasts to her own heeled feet.

"Miss Thomas sent me t-to get, uh," Vanessa didn't actually know what she was supposed to get, "Some things. From you. Things she - we, things we need."

"Oh...?" Jenny smirked, "A very important job. Getting 'things' for Miss Thomas."

The young woman's voice was grave. Her smile was sadistic. "I said, 'A very important job'. Yes?"

Vanessa looked around. At the other women. No... no help. No help there.

She nodded.

Jenny waited.

"Yes," Nessie whispered.

After a moment of mock reflection, Jenny sighed, "Well I wouldn't want to get you in trouble with Miss Thomas. We will have to talk later," She waved to the other woman and walked the few steps that led to her office, and the supply room.

"Well come on, girl." Jenny patted... Vanessa winced. Christ. The young woman patted her thigh, calling Vanessa to heel, bringing her into the small space that concealed and protected the supply room from the misappropriation and theft. Jenny's office.

The door shut the two women into the small room, furnished with a couple chairs, a single desk with a laptop, and compartments for papers and forms. A door in the back lead, Vanessa knew by reputation if not experience, to the office supply room.

"Have a seat, Nessie. Let's discuss what a cute little thing is doing here without her Mommy."

Her...!

Vanessa stopped herself, knees bent, almost-but-not-quite sitting on command.

'Her Mommy'! Jenny... Jenny was not supposed to know - nobody had to know about that!

Why?!

Why had Miss Cheryl shared that?! That was p-private! That was a private thing between her and Cheryl! Not for telling. Mommy was telling-

*Miss Cheryl* was telling Jenny, gossipy Jenny, way too much. Vanessa... this was her life! She shouldn't be laughed at and...

She couldn't... couldn't just be bullied around like this. The shaken female executive straightened her legs, her butt and back.

"Jennifer - you're taking this too far. I'm still a..."

Vanessa paused. Shit. Her mind was so slow. Still what? While she was running errands for Miss Cheryl and fucking in her office and... what was she?

"You're 'still a' what, peeper? I'm taking what too far?"

Vanessa... why had she opened her mouth without thinking first? "I..." She wasn't... Jennifer wasn't... the distressed black woman -

She sat. Almost all the way down. Forearms on the armrests, ready to flee.

Jenny smiled and boosted herself, up and back, to sit on her desk. Facing Vanessa. Legs slightly spread. "You think I don't see what's going on here?" The young gossip's voice was, by her standards, low, and slow, "Dressing like that? Wafting your smell down the hallway?"

What? Vanessa fidgeted. Crushing, c-completely unnecessary disrespect aside, what was Jenny...?

Jennifer paused, and let her eyes openly linger on Vanessa, on the black woman's barely concealed body.

"Trying to get me alone?"

What?! "No!"

"Trying to perv on me, perv?"

"N-no, I'm - I'm here for -"

Vanessa stood. This was all wrong. A mistake.

"Uh-uh! Sit your black ass down!" Jennifer's command was immediate and furious. A red-nailed finger pointed.

Vanessa sat. All the way down.

"You've got a little wet spot underneath your cooter." Jenny announced. "Here."

A few pages of newspaper waved in Vanessa's direction, right at Jenny's knee level. Skirt level. Panty level. Vanessa took it, and refrained from asking what it was for.

She... knew what it was for.

She lifted up her butt, and slid the newspaper underneath her tushy, settling into it with a crinkle.

"There, that's better," Jenny spread her legs even wider. Her black, frilly, knee high skirt climbed, and...

"Isn't it?"

It - it was so obvious. What she was doing. How she was... but Vanessa was powerless to stop it. To stop looking.

"Yes. B-better." Vanessa, dazed - god! Agreed! Agreed it was better sitting on top of newspaper, where she could drip freely. Agreed it was better with Jenny's legs spread a little wider, revealing her...

"Please, Miss Jenny," Vanessa swallowed, tore her eyes away, "I'm only here for -"

"What's that like?" Jennifer's brown... black... almost purple eyes were shiny and wide with excitement. "Being wet all the time?"

Oh... oh, fuck. Vanessa's thighs clenched. Her newspaper seat cover crinkled.

"Miss Jenny..." Vanessa pleaded. It wasn't just the words... it was also Jenny's jarring, ultra-female voice. It -

"Is it girls that do it to you?"

"N-no!" Vanessa wasn't... she wasn't a...

"Girls that get you to drip like that?"

"No..." Vanessa... Jenny's thighs and her breasts...

Jennifer frowned.

How had she been put in this position? How... why...

"That's another fib, Nessie. Isn't it?"

Vanessa rubbed her knees with her palms. She crinkled and rocked.

"I don't know," Nessie whispered. Lied. Fibbed.

"You don't know." Jenny's voice was flat. "You do know. That's another. Fibber."

She stared. Stared Vanessa down.

"What would your Mommy say?"

Nessie flinched.

M-Mommy.

Vanessa flinched. Her hands turned into claws, scratching ashy white lines into her rich brown thighs.

Jennifer smiled cruelly. Then frowned convincingly.

"Are you s'posed to be here fibbing, Nessie? What about peeping? Did Mommy send you here to fib and peep?"

Vanessa hid in her hair, hid and looked, p-peeped past her curly fringe at Jenny's delicate white ankles. A little whimper floated past her lips and -

"You know how Mommy feels about fibbers. That's naughty!" Jenny shook her finger at Nessie. Like she was a child. Like, like she was -

Naughty Nessie.

"What did you say?"

Shit! She...!

"N-Naughty... Naughty Nessie," Vanessa muttered, barely audible. Jenny, god damn her... she was still waiting, tapping her foot in the air.

Vanessa took a breath, and, "Naughty... Nessie." The words, louder, their way out of her twisting stomach.

Jennifer heard Vanessa much too clearly the second time.

"That's right!"

Jenny's finger wagged, her sharp nail pointing down at the seated woman and emphasizing each accusation.

"You're a Naughty Nessie! Naughty!"

Vanessa instinctively, couldn't help but... she flinched at the sharp tone. She squirmed... crinkled in her chair.

"I bet you'd get a spanking if I told Mommy."

A s-spank- Jenny knew everything, and she -

"...But maybe you want that. Maybe you want me to tell Mommy that you've been naughty."

S-stop - Jenny's voice was cutting through Vanessa, splitting her skull. Just... a moment, she needed -

"... That you came here wet."

Nessie shook her head. Shook her heavy puffball hairdo.

"... Rubbing your bottom on my chair."

Jenny, instead of wagging her finger, was instead using it as a tool to count off Vanessa's sins on her opposite hand.

Vanessa wet her lips miserably. "I didn't... I don't -"

"... Fibbing." A third finger.

Shamed and ashamed, she...

"... Peeping." A fourth.

"Please, Miss Jenny -"

"... And you didn't even apologize for being naughty. For fibbing or peeping, did you?"

She...

This was insane. Vanessa -

"Did you, perv?"

"N-no." Vanessa shook her head. But, "Jenny -"

"You're a Naughty Nessie." Jennifer didn't let up. Demanding, "You're a peeper. What do you need to say?"

Demanding that Vanessa...

Fuck.

"I'm sorry, Miss Jenny," Vanessa... "I -"

"Nuh-uh. That's not an apology. On your knees." Jenny pointed at the ground in front of her.

She... Miss Jenny pointed, and unsubtly spread her creamy legs. Wide. Smoothed her skirt so that...

It was on purpose. If Vanessa knelt where Miss Jenny was pointing, she would be in line to have a clear view of...

Everything. All the way up.

It... was a sick game. And Nessie slowly, hesitating, heart thumping, stood up.

A thin sheet of newspaper almost came with her, momentarily glued to the spot where her pussy had been dripping between her slick thighs.

Flushing, her brown skin hot, Nessie knelt in front of Miss Jenny.

She knelt, and...

"I'm sorry, Miss Jenny," She could see... Jenny's panties matched her skirt. Black. Shiny, silky or... or something smooth. She - "I'm sorry I fibbed and peeped and -"

"You're a Naughty Nessie, aren't you? And a peeper!"

Vanessa squeezed her peepers shut. She opened them and saw panties, and her mouth opened.

Opened with a, "Y-yes. Yes, Miss Jenny."

Jenny slid off her desk. Feet on the floor, she grabbed the hem of her skirt.

She started pulling it up. Just a hair, but...

"And...?" She paused pulling up her skirt. "What else?"

She waited. Waited for...

Vanessa swallowed. And...

"I'm a N-Naughty Nessie. A..." The skirt climbed more. "A Messy Nessie." Vanessa swallowed again. Her mouth was watering, wet and...

"I'm a peeper, a-and a fibber. A bimbo n-" Nigger.

Vanessa paused. She couldn't... wouldn't... not that word, not with...

Jenny paused. Her skirt hovered.

Vanessa looked up at Miss Jenny's eyes. She looked down at Miss Jenny's thighs.

"I get wet... I'm always wet, Miss Jenny." Vanessa confessed, breathed, and...

Jenny's hands resumed their progress. Up. Less skirt, more young, white leg.

She didn't... didn't have to keep going. Shouldn't. She hated Jenny, had always been bothered by her, annoyed by her.

"You were right. It's girls. Girls make me wet. Panties, too. Panties and bras and..."

But her mouth... when Jenny stopped lifting up her skirt, it moved on its own. Her fat monkey lips flapped and...

"A-a-and being a creeper, I f-fu- I get wet peeping," The tip of Jenny's panties, the peak of her hot little silk-covered box was showing and...

"G-getting told, too." Fu- "Getting told that I'm wet." Fuck! "And getting told that I'm looking and peeping, looked at and told that I'm creeping a-and - " The words rushed out, rapidly before she could even... sh-she didn't even know where the words were coming from. She... Vanessa hadn't even let herself think about -

And to say it to Jenny. Jenny! The worst person that she could... everyone would know! E-everyone would...

Jenny finished. Her silky, thin-strapped, lace-trimmed black undies were completely exposed. Vanessa was so stupid. A stupid slut. Jenny would exploit e-everything and gossip and tell...

"You have someone else to say sorry to, don't you, cutie?" One of Jenny's... a fingernail stroked the shiny surface of her black panties, trailing behind short indent in the flesh beneath, following and filling in behind.

Wh-Who? Miss...

"My panties!" Jenny said brightly. "They're not around for girls to peep at, are they? Say you're sorry."

"I..." Vanessa looked up - brow furrowed, little brown face all confused. "What?" She...

What?

O-ow! Her...! Jenny grabbed Nessie's hair! She... p-pulled her face in...!

"Say you're sorry, peeper!" Oh, fuck. Vanessa's face and nose were pressing against soft, smooth... right in, where she could feel and smell -

Nose and face squished, Vanessa's words came out distorted, "I-I'm s-shorry, Miss Jenny."

The top of Vanessa's head got a healthy swat and Jenny pulled her face in hard, rocking her head back and forth, squishing the older black woman's nose and cheeks against her -

"To my panties you dumb dyke!"

D-dyke! "I'm-mph! s-sorry... sorry... Mish Jenny... Miss Jenny'sh..."

What? Her...?

"... Panties?"

Vanessa flinched, anticipating another swat.

"For...?" Jenny r-rubbed... Rubbed Vanessa's face, practically humped it with her -

Dyke. "I'm... sorr-phee f-for peeping and," Vanessa breathed in... smothered by... she k-kissed... "Bei-mmn-g n-naughty," Vanessa got another slap to the back of her head, another grab to her hair.

"You are a naughty little lesbo," Jenny's pitched voice was breathy, "You tried to kiss my pussy, didn't you?" Spreading her legs, she slid Vanessa's dyke face up and down her smooth panties, preventing... clearly not looking for an answer.

"Pull aside my panties!"

P-pull... o-oh. Oh.

Vanessa's hands... fingers... her dark, lean fingers t-touched... gently moved Jenny's panties to the side. All the way. Revealing, bit by bit, scant inches from her face...

For the second time in her life, Vanessa found herself experiencing, up close, another woman's naked genitals. Well-groomed, well-maintained, soft black hairs graced a pronounced mound. The hairs, somehow they together all neatly pointed... lower, and in, to a meeting place. A place defined by a cute, damp little slit.

"Now 'pologize to her, slut."

Vanessa looked... looked at it. She blinked her long, dark lashes. She blushed. With a finger in Jenny's panties, still pulling it to the side...

It was too...

"I'm... sorry, Miss Jenny's pussy," Vanessa said to... it. To her. The kneeling colored woman couldn't resist a small glance up.

Almost-purple eyes looked down at Vanessa, shining with their own dark light.

"We ask before we kiss, don't we Nessie?"

Vanessa licked her lips. She... she gave a hesitant nod and...

"Ask her, silly."

Nessie looked back down. She looked at the pleasantly trimmed, straight-haired beauty in front of her and...

She tried to think of words. How to articulate what she wanted to s- what Jenny wanted her to say. To...

"I'm sorry I... didn't ask. To k-kiss you."

Jenny's pussy twitched. Nessie frowned. Was it Jenny doing that? Or was...?

It was humiliating, talking to... "B-before. That I didn't ask before I kissed - I'm... I'm sorry."

Just a little bit, it...

Nessie licked her thick lips again and continued, her voice shaky.

"Would you like... C-can I..."

Again, it...

"Can I please kiss you?" The black woman finally blurted, feeling absurd and... and somehow, shy. Her cheeks burned from blushing so hard.

"Awww! Nessie!"

God! Fuck! Jenny's voice broke... broke the moment she was -

... Sharing. With Jenny's... p-pussy.

God. Fuck.

"That's so sweet!" The young white woman stroked her nails through Vanessa's hair, reached around back, and wrapped nappy locks around her fingers into a strong grip. "Go ahead."

Miss Jenny's tone turned from syrupy to commanding, "Give her a nice kiss."

"N-mmph!" Miss Jennifer shoved Vanessa's anxious, confused face right into her tender young muff.

T-too sudden! "M-m-nuh!" Nessie squealed, mouth clamped firmly shut, sealed-tight lips planted against Jenny's girl hole.

"What kind of a kiss is that?" The top of Vanessa's head got a little swat. "Where's the tongue, slut?"

Vanessa shuddered. She - the mature, formerly dignified black woman...

Looking shamefully away, heart fluttering, face - chin and lips and nose immersed in... Nessie opened up her mouth. Warm, wet folds slipped against... then rested on her thick lips.

O-oh. It... she... her... t-tasted...

Vanessa allowed her tongue to slide into Jenny's soft, delicate place. Tentatively, and then... deep.

"A-ah!" Jenny jerked. She squeezed Nessie's head between her thighs for a moment, and again slapped the top of the older black woman's head - "You've got a f-fat tongue for a little dyke girl. A li-ah! fussy little dyke."

"You like that, don'cha?"

Nessie l-licked and... No. Not 'like', she... It wasn't... wasn't...

Vanessa gave a little nod, and a big slurping noise filled the small room. She fucking wiggled her way inside, licking pussy, tasting and kissing sweet girl pussy and -

Jenny smirked. "Of course you do. Naughty girl. Naughty little fusser," Vanessa moaned, and kissed Jenny's clit. "ah- I bet you'd lick Mommy's kitty without any fuss at all, wouldn't you?"

Vanessa almost choked.

Cheryl's... and Vanessa already had... a-and the way she melted for her secretary, she...

But Jenny's phrasing! Vanessa was a mother herself! She -

Miss Jenny let Vanessa's head down to answer. And breathe. Nose still firmly embedded - actually being r-rubbed deep in the warm, wet folds of the young woman's crotch, "Yes, Miss Jenny," Vanessa admitted, her voice nasally from her blocked and... and occupied nose. She didn't know what she would feel but, "I... I wouldn't fuss."

If it... Ch-Cheryl - she wasn't at all like Jenny. If Miss Cheryl asked...

Jennifer smirked and planted her sweet pussy right back on Nessie's lips.

The negro woman hesitated only a moment before resuming. Kissing. Tonguing.

Jenny leaned back.

"Ah! -ooh," Flattened fingers rapidly tapped Nessie's head, "You're a good little pussy licker when you get started." Jenny laughed, an annoying little titter in response to her own observation.

Jenny's aggravating tapping was interrupted by a far worse slap to the side of Vanessa's head, "I said that you're a good little -Ahmm!" Vanessa thrust her tongue in, slurped her way up to gently suck on Jenny's soft little pearl, licking for all she was worth just to - to shut the other woman up.

"Ooo- _ooh! _You little slut dyke," Jenny moaned.

Shutting her up wasn't a strategy that was destined to work for long.

Jenny slap-tapped Vanessa's head again, a little softer than before. "What do you say when you're given a compliment, Nessie? I said 'You're a good pussy licker'."

"... And you say?"

There... was no helping it. Her face full of pussy, by dropping her bottom lip Vanessa was able to articulate a, "-ank ooo Miss -enny."

"Better," Jenny more gently pat-tapped Vanessa's head with her flattened fingers, "Better. You're a dumb little bimbo, but you're learning, aren't ya' cutie?"

Vanessa didn't want to answer, really didn't, but she croaked out a, "Yesth Miss Mph-enny."

"-ah! I think it's those... -mmm thick, girl lips. You've got a little natural 'vantage, Don'chya? You're a natural with those cunt suckers on your face," Jenny laughed, another short titter.

Oh, oh god. Vanessa-

Vanessa barely stopped to let out a "-a-ank ooo- m-" Before squeezing her thighs, closing her eyes, and put her...

Her c-cunt suckers back to work.

"Look back up at me, perv. I -ooh want you to see this. You're getting me all - I'm gonna - gonn-ah... Ah...!" Jenny's legs were trembling. Vanessa held them, held on to Miss Jennifer's smooth white legs and pressed in hard, tonguing and sucking.

And... she opened her eyes. She met Jenny's eyes, a girl she despised, and the brown woman's brow furrowed while she put her wriggling tongue into overtime.

"That's a good, g-g-uh-ood... -ah! -ah...!" Vanessa licked and flicked hard. Kissed and sucked. Tasted and swallowed. Her mouth full of hot white cunt, staring into Miss Jenny's eyes with her broad nose sniffing in pussy and brushing soft little pubes.

"Ahh... mmm... mmm..." Jenny's trembling, grasping, and breathing slowed. Her legs loosed a last shudder. "You made me cum."

The younger white girl sighed contentedly. Her tense, trembling body relaxed. "See? Do a good job, and even pervy little peepers get to taste girl cum."

"Th-" Vanessa - her face wet, took in a shaky breath, a full breath for the first time in what felt like hours. "Thank you, Miss Jenny."

Vanessa got a little pat to her head, then a finger prompting her chin up.

"Next time I expect you on your knees with no fussing." Miss Jennifer punctuated the last two words with two hard shakes of her pointed index finger. "Understand?"

Next time. N-next time. Next time just get on her knees. Get to it. Get to licking what you're given, ni-

"Yes, Miss Jenny," Nessie whispered.

Jenny looked down at her conquest, her dark eyes shiny and intense in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Nobody told you to stop." Jenny's voice was a little calmer. No nicer, no less abrasive... but a little more languid after her orgasm.

Vanessa swallowed. Swallowed girl cum, and put her cunt suckers, her tongue, back. Back where they...

"Good Nessie." G- "That's a Good Nessie. Get it all clean. I don't want to be smelling like you do around the office all day, do I?" Jenny tittered.

G-Good Nessie.

Nessie would be 'smelling' even more after... "No, Miff -enny."

The colored executive resumed. She licked, and kissed. No longer actively trying to please - instead Vanessa used long strokes of the broad flat of her tongue and strong, wide strokes of her lips. Opening and pressing and closing. Grooming. Grooming with her m-monkey mouth to get Jenny clean of her arousal.

"A girl could get used to this," Jenny murmured, and smoothed back Vanessa's hair with one hand.

There was a knock on the door.

Both women jumped, and Jenny -

"-The fuck!" Jenny whispered, and -

The fuck! Ow!

Slapped Vanessa's head. Hard.

Mouth still latched onto Miss Jenny's cute sex, Vanessa gasped in a jarred, panicked breath - and immediately started to , aspirating on a mouth full of saliva and female cum.

The handle jiggled.

Locked.

Vanessa clamped a hand over her mouth and nose, desperately trying to -

"Shh!" Jenny shushed Vanessa, shoving her pussy licker off and covering herself back up. The younger woman shot Vanessa an angry look like - like she was coughing on purpose! Like Vanessa wouldn't do everything in her power to avoid getting seen, caught, with...

"Shut the fuck up with that. Get your slut ass under the desk. Now!" Jenny pointed with a sharp nail, her little-girl voice quiet and harsh.

Vanessa had started moving, lurching on her knees, stumbling and catching herself on her palm before she even had a destination. Still on her knees, upright, hand clamped over her mouth and nose, coughing, the black woman was assisted - dragged by Jenny's hand pulling her hair. Nessie did her best to scoot, moving her very-best-fastest on her bare knees. Catching herself on her free hand when she flopped forward. Her locomotion was a scooting, coughing, and flopping affair all the way around to the other side of Jenny's desk. One of her tits finally had enough and spilled out of her top, and without its tension maintaining her neckline it was joined shortly by its twin.

Jenny rolled her chair aside and planted the bare-breasted nigger underneath her desk, out of sight. She crouched to look at the other woman, hands working quickly to fix herself up.

"Not a peep out of you! Not a cough, a sound, not a goddamn movement of any kind, understand?" Jenny hissed.

Vanessa hardly wanted to be discovered like... like she was, either! Finally trusting that her lungs were done spasming, Vanessa let go of her mouth and opened up to verbalize her agreement.

Jenny shut Nessie's hole with a knuckle under the black woman's chin, and roughly pinched Vanessa's cuntsuckers closed with two fingers.

"Just. Like. That." The bossy white girl waited for Vanessa to awkwardly nod, before roughly grabbing Vanessa's wrist and replacing her hand with Vanessa's - manipulating Nessie's fingers for her, hand-over-hand until the colored executive found herself squeezing and stretching her lips, pinching her own mouth shut like a clamped-up duck.

"Stay!" Jenny commanded, giving Vanessa a suspicious look, "And no perving!" The young woman practically snarled, unfairly venting on the pinch-lipped negress curled into a ball under her desk.

Jennifer closed her eyes, and took one more moment to adjust herself before halfway rolling her chair back into place.

Vanessa was left. Trapped. Left to -

Don't move. She couldn't move. Just listen, and be quiet and...

Jennifer unlocked, and opened her door.

"Oh!"

"Hi... sorry to knock - to interrupt. I didn't mean to bother you." A small, shy female voice reached Vanessa's quiet little space.

"Girl, please. You just saved me, you wouldn't believe the phone call I just had to suffer through," Jenny giggled. At least she could lie - and was naturally so girlishly flamboyant that was nearly impossible for sane folk to tell when she was acting.

"I should thank you - but, poor thing! All those forms you had to fill out, those supplies you carted off with - and they sent you back for more?!"

"N-no..."

"No. Nobody knows... I'm just, um, returning a few things." There was a rustle, some kind of exchange of items, "These kind of weren't, really, like, needed. I was just... um..."

"I..."

"What's the matter? You look like you bit into something... O-oh. Oh."

Jenny's fakeass voice dropped an octave.

"Oh, no. I knew I shouldn't have invited her in."

"You can smell her, cant you?" Jenny giggled.

What?!

"Oh!" A cute, meek squeak escaped the lips of Jenny's visitor. "Is that...?"

Somehow, Jenny uncharacteristically allowed a pause without interrupting. And furthermore, allowed her guest to continue.

"I- I thought it might just be me. Like - not me, but I smelled it before, and... but you smell it too, right? Like... you know?"

Smell... before. Oh... o-oh... no. No. No...

"I... never mind. I'm sorry. I don't know what I was... I shouldn't say..."

That's right - she shouldn't say! It wasn't anyone's business, not any-

"Oh, go ahead, its not your fault," Jenny giggled.

Another pause.

And the other woman's, girl's, voice started up. Again! "You're talking about..." Dammit, Jenny! Somehow she was - "Sorry, I don't know all the names yet. Um, like... that woman down that way? You know the, um, the..."

Oh, god! Vanessa...

Whoever-it-was' voice dropped to an almost-whisper, "Like, the black woman?"

How completely embarrassing! How... Nessie squeezed her lips, to stop herself from...

S-squeezed her...

Squeezed her l-lips... her dank, hairy -

"Yep, you already know, then." Jennifer half spoke, half giggled her words out. Genuinely laughing at Vanessa expense, after... and with Vanessa right there, she...! "Ya' cant miss it, can you?"

It was a special , being shut up and... Vanessa... her chest, her pussy, her... she squeezed her lip pinchers. No - no wailing. No...

"I guess. So that's really her, um, her -"

"Her hoohoo?" Jenny supplied, giggling again, "Well it's definitely not her perfume. Do you know what some girls around here call her?"

Jenny waited for a brief moment before continuing, "Some girls around here call her 'Messy Nessie'?"

N-no girls were calling her that! Vanessa had been the one to say that! Barely minutes ago, she - Vanessa whined in her head, in her throat, in her -

"Oh... I..." An uncomfortable laugh joined Jenny's.

"Um - I really... I don't know why I'm asking... I shouldn't have come. Come here. Its not, like, what I... I-I have to get back. Um... thanks. Sorry."

"Sorry? Thank you! You're my savior! That phonecall... believe me," Jenny sighed audibly, "Us girls have to stick together."

Her guest paused for an awkward moment, "Yes, um, sorry. I - thanks."

"Um, thanks." Whoever it was beat a hasty retreat, clicking the door shut behind her.

Vanessa, slowly, when she was sure she wouldn't let loose a cry, let her sore face lips go. She clutched her bare knees to her bare tits, and... waited. Waited in her dark little hole.

Jenny slapped whatever she had been handed by her visitor on her desk.

Footsteps.

The chair moved.

"Are you gonna come out? Come on, girl."

Vanessa...

Jenny's cute, smiling white face popped into view, dark hair hanging down. "Or I could keep you under there. That's not a bad idea. My own little desk Nessie."

N-

Nessie hated Miss Jenny. Hated her.

Vanessa's knees cracked. She unfurled herself and... with no other way out, she crawled, tits hanging down while Jenny looked on.

Looked, and when Vanessa slowly stood, Miss Jenny touched her. Vanessa turned her big, ashamed brown eyes away and let the young woman freely grope her fat udders.

"Looks like you've found a little admirer." Jenny commented, stroking her breasts one final time before manipulating Vanessa's boobs into place for her. Pulling up her top.

"Please, Jenny..." Vanessa closed her eyes, letting the young woman have reign over her breasts. "Can you please... I have to get Cheryl -Ah!"

Jenny deliberately tweaked Vanessa's sore nipple, eyes on her work.

"M-Miss Thomas. Sorry. Miss Thomas. I-is expecting me. She needs... can you please read your e-mails? She's going to wonder where I am. She's going to think I'm..."

That Vanessa was diddling, or hiding, or urinating someplace, or... Vanessa was close to tears. "Please?"

"Oh, I read it." Jenny said absently. Dismissively, turning Vanessa's shoulders side-to-side, making a final adjustment of her bust. Lowering her neckline. "You don't need anything. Cheryl just needed some time away from you."

What? Vanessa stared, dumbfounded. All that...

She had come to Jenny for -

"Let's get you cleaned up. Can't send you back to Mommy with your chin like that."

Jenny finally got a good look at the devastation written on Vanessa's horrified face. A bright little laugh escaped her lips.

"What? You thought Miss Thomas really sent you here for office supplies? That you were being a good helper?" The young woman laughed, right in poor Nessie's face. "She told me to keep you out of her hair for a bit. To pretty much babysit you."

That wasn't true! That...

That sounded... likely. True. Vanessa wasn't even worth the stress, the time. She was...

Naughty.

"But..." Jenny sighed, and tapped her foot. "I guess it wouldn't look right to send you back empty-handed. We've got your pride to think about, after all."


"Thank you so much, Vanessa," Cheryl smiled gratefully, standing up, leaning over her desk. She took her tea first, gingerly setting it on her desk, before taking the random assortment of office supplies out of her boss' hands. "You did really great getting... these."

Tea back in hand, the young white woman took a sip, looking renewed. Refreshed from her short time without her boss on her mind.

Even more beautiful.

"I hope Jenny didn't give you trouble. It's her job to make sure all the proper paperwork is filled out, sometimes in double."

Miss Cheryl... she was really trying to make Vanessa feel... she really had no idea. She...

"N-no," Vanessa shook her head. Fibbed. "She - "

"Listen," Miss Thomas interrupted, "While you were away I put a little thought into it, and," Leaning down to the floor beside her desk, she picked up a stack of files and -

"-Oof," Nessie grunted, taking the stack, arms in front of her.

The colored woman's hands brushed Cheryl's, in the transfer. They... they brushed and -

One of her hands actually covered Cheryl's, and slowly... oh... f-felt...

Felt the younger woman's fingers and... felt Miss Cheryl's - felt her cool hand slide smoothly from underneath Vanessa's own too-warm dark fingers. Felt it slide first from underneath her palm, leaving a wake behind all the way up... up her fingers... until finally leaving, all the way, leaving her fingerpads tingling in memory. Leaving them lonely.

Vanessa swallowed, and exhaled.

Was that intentional? Did Miss Cheryl do that on purpose? Did she linger? Or... or was she just making sure Nessie had a grip on it? Was it just that time s-slowed... slowed down, a bit, when Miss Cheryl touched... when she...

"I know that you liked - like hard copies of a lot of things," Whatever moment they shared in Nessie's sticky, syrup-slow thoughts, Miss Cheryl was giving no sign of acknowledgement, "... But I really think these should be better organized electronically, with the notes and changes we've done included in the new electronic copies. I'd like you to get started on that."

It took a moment, a long moment for Nessie to process Miss Cheryl's words.

Copying... re-copying files that were already someplace electronically. Vanessa nodded, finally in a place to understand again.

Understand... and be left completely speechless for understanding what she was supposed to do with the rest of her day.

Speechless, and heartbroken.

"Why don't you get started on that, copying each of these files down, including our notes, then labeling and sending each copy over to me."

Miss Cheryl smiled a tight, professional smile at Vanessa.

Vanessa blinked.

And Cheryl waited.

Nessie... blinked. Again.

Cheryl... apparently waited long enough. After a moment she sighed, turning, smoothing her skirt along her bottom and thighs, and sat. The young woman started typing and working.

She simply ignored Vanessa until the black woman quietly shuffled off, files in hand.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)