More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adam17017 adam17017

Which thread to read?

Beginning of Grade 12- An introduction to a new character

It was the beginning of grade 12, first day in fact as Adam Bennet walked through the doors into the aptly named building of Azure Rocks High School in Azure Rocks. Adam had just moved to the cozy, small town from San Francisco, where his father, mother, elder sister and elder brother still remained. If hi family is still back home, how did he get here, you might ask. Well, he arrived on his father's private jet, yes, private jet. The Bennet's are a very rich family that run the Bennet corporation out of San Francisco, dealing in construction and industrialization. In fact, most of the modern buildings in downtown San Francisco were built by Adam's father's company.

Adam stood in the door way of the large school, he had never gone to a school that wasn't a private school, and he was used to a smaller school because of it. Back in those private schools, he was a pretty polarizing figure, he was one of the minority who were humble and down to earth in the "rich kid" school. Because of that, he was never really very popular with the guys who always thought of him as a wimp, but he caught the attention of the ladies who found him to be pretty interesting. He used how the ladies felt about him to become a very popular man among the ladies, to the annoyance and rage of the jocks. When his dad offered for him to go to a small public school away from the company's influence, Adam jumped at the opportunity. It's not to say that he didn't miss his friends, because he did, in fact he still did keep in contact with a couple of them, one in particular. That particular friend just happened to be one of the most popular girls back at his old private school named Elise, and their conversations always made him feel happy. She was a beautiful blonde who really dressed plain, which was what made Adam befriend her, she wouldn't use more make up then necessary, nor did she where any bling beyond a necklace she received from her grandmother. Her wavy blonde hair was always left in a plain pony tail, and yet she still remained one of the hottest girls in that school, not to mention how brilliant she was, and how she consistently outsmarted the best kids in the class. Adam at that point hadn't had much experience with a woman's body beyond what he could see on a computer screen to guess at what Elise's body might look like underneath her uniform, which was something he looked forward to improving upon in this new environment.

Adam hoped that moving to a new place, hopefully far enough from San Francisco so that no one knew who he was, would help him settle in more naturally and make friends quicker. Adam's family was a nice one, he loved his parents a lot, for everything that they had provided for him growing up, like the work opportunities that his dad provided for him during the summers, and the tremendous amount of love and care offered up my his mother evenly among her three children, when she got home from her own job and their father wasn't home yet. His older brother and sister helped raise him when he was young, and he felt that he was the way he is today partly because of their effort in raising him. His dad was approaching the big five-o, at the age of 48, but he still had a solid head of brown hair with the occasional grey to go along with his brown eyes. He was an imposing man, standing at 6 foot 7, and heavily muscled. Adam always wondered what need his dad had for all that muscle in his line of work, besides attracting the occasional mistress behind his wife's back of course.

His mother on the other hand was on the wrong side of 50, at 53. She worked in a hardware store as a VP. She had decided a while ago to stop coloring her hair, so now her wavy blonde hair was streaked with grey at the temples. She had blue eyes that stood out from her face with their brightness. His mom still kept in shape, but over the years, all those extra cookies and wine she had consumed, had the effect of making her a little chubby, along the waste and the bottom. Seeing the looks she still gets from the people on the streets though, whenever he had accompanied her on her shopping trips, it was evident that no one really cared about the added weight.

His sister Emily was 22, and going through her last year of college in San Francisco to become a brain surgeon. If that doesn't tell you enough, she is extremely smart, and totally trounces the trope of the dumb blonde. She is tall, standing at 6 foot 2, and skinny, but the combination seems to working for her as the constant streams of boys coming through the front door of the house used to tell. She has blue eyes as well.

His brother Marcus, was 25 and proudly gay. He had come out of the closet at the age of 19 and had joined the San Francisco pride movement ever since. He's tall standing at 6 foot 5, and muscular like his dad as well as brown eyes. He's been living with his boyfriend for the past three years, and is working as an interior designer in San Francisco's trendy artistic area.

Adam himself is an 18 year old, tall young man like the rest of his siblings, standing at 6 foot 7 himself, though he had never gotten into working out, so he looked pretty lanky with his thin frame. He had light brown hair that was tied back into a wavy pony tail at the back of his head, one that his whole family told him looked ugly, but hey he liked it, that's all that counts. His cock was pretty large in his mind, but he had never really had the opportunity of a girl commenting on his size before.

Adam had arrived in Azure Rocks a couple of days earlier to get accustomed to the town, and to settle into his rented house for the term. As he was being driven into town by a cab from the local airport, he was thinking about how a smaller town such as Azure Rocks would probably not have massive companies and industries like back home, but he was proven wrong right away. The first ting he could see of the quaint town was a tall tower reaching into the sky, Adam had a pretty good idea what that meant, but he couldn't see the building's name on it from that far away. As they got closer to the town, the name Ravers' Enterprises started popping up often, be it on billboards, or on park benches that they passed by. When Adam had settled his place in and unpacked all his bags, he went out for a walk, and found out from the locals that Ravers' Enterprises owned the tall building he had seen from before. He was in a new place, but the situation was the same, a company and apparently a family, at the top of the hierarchal pyramid.

Adam looked down at his schedule which told him his home room would be science, his least favorite class. He walked through the crowded halls towards the room number listed on his schedule, passing by many beautiful faces, causing him to avert his eyes in embarrassment. He made it finally to the room he was supposed to be in and walked in seeing a couple group of students standing around and chatting with each other. Adam made his way to a desk in the front of the classroom, and sat down. As soon as he sat down, the teacher, a fat Hispanic looking man lumbered his way into the room towards his desk. "Settle down everyone. I hope you've all had a great summer break, and are ready to get your final year under way! We'll start off with attendance then get right to the course outline." Said the science teacher.

Who is in Adam's class?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)