More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by adam17017 adam17017

Who is in Adam's class?

The whole gang

Adam sat in the middle of the front row directly in front of the teacher. "Good morning students!" The teacher greeted his homeroom class.

"Good morning Mr. Veras!" The class responded. _So his name was Mr. Veras, _Adam made a mental note of that. The schedule simply had class room and what the class actually was, nothing to say about the teacher teaching the course.

"Ok, lets get started with attendance here." He said as he walked around to sit on the front of the desk with a clipboard when he started calling out names. When their name was called, each student put their hand up to signify that they were in fact present. Adam used this opportunity to match names with faces as he looked around the room when names were being called, stopping to put his own hand up when his name was called. "It seems that everybody has showed up for the first class of the year, let's hope that continues. You know who I'm speaking of." Mr. Veras said dryly. "It seems like we have a new face amongst us here this year. Your name is Adam, correct?" He asked.

"Yes, Mr. Veras, it is."

"Very good!" Mr. Veras spent some time going over the course outline, but Adam hardly hearing what the teacher was saying. He was trying to place names to faces with his two neighbors. They were both girls, and they were following along with what Mr. Veras was saying, but still, Adam didn't want to get caught staring at girls in the first class in his new school. He looked subtly over to his left where he saw a girl who had long, slightly wavy blonde hair, and of what he could see of her eyes, he thought he saw green. He remembered her name was Victoria, and he watched her flip through the printed copy of the course outline, that Mr. Veras had handed out, following along with what he was saying. He looked over to the right to see the other girl who was looking and smiling at him slyly, as if she had just caught him trying to reach for the cookie jar he wasn't supposed to be near. He quickly looked away from her and fixed his gaze on Mr. Veras. Cam, my beating heart, he said to himself, he wasn't sure why his heart was beating so quick, was it because he had been caught checking out both Victoria and her, or because she was one of the hottest girls he had ever seen? Of what he could tell from the slight look he got, she had straight, dark brown hair, blue eyes, and some of the largest pair of breasts he had ever seen. He remembered her name was Heather, but Mr. Veras hadn't said any last names, probably because he had had them all before in his class, plus there were no students with a same first name anyways. Adam knew right away, moving to a school without a uniform would take some getting used to.

Mr. Veras' monologue continued over the course outline, discussing the different topics they would be learning, until a hand was raised behind Adam. "Yes Gavin?" Mr. Veras asked. Adam looked back to see a guy with short brown hair, and dark brown eyes covered by nerdy looking glasses trying to get the teacher's attention, it looked like it was pretty urgent.

"Mr. Veras sir, this guy in front of me is so tall I can't see the front board." He said. All of a sudden the whole class' eyes were on Adam as he sat there in the front.

"Oh jeez, you're right. Sorry about that Gavin and Adam. I didn't realize how tall he was, Adam would you mind moving to Gavin's seat there?" He pointed to where Gavin was a couple of rows back of where he was, sitting between a couple of boys.

"Yeah, of course." Adam said as he collected his things and moved to Gavin's seat and he took his. Adam definitely felt the difference of moving from between two hot girls by his standards to sitting now between a pair of jocks by his judgment.

"Hi, my name is Brandon." One of the guys whispered. He had messy black hair and dark brown eyes, to go along with a likable, friendly face. Brandon seemed to fit the picture of the jock perfectly, except for it seems, the bad attitude, which was replaced by a cheerful one.

"Adam. Nice to meet you, he whispered back.

"Name's Zack, how's it going so far Adam?" the other boy asked. Zack had short brown hair and startling blue eyes, and seemed to be a pretty cool guy. On first glance it had seemed that Zack was another jock like Brandon, but on second glance, Zack appeared to be much less muscle toned than Brandon.

"So far, so good." Adam chuckled to Zack.

"Hey Adam, Zack, and Brandon back there. You can all get to know on another after class. Let me finish this part here, then I'll dismiss the class." Mr. Veras said from the front of the room. For the last fifteen or so minutes of class, Adam followed along with his print out copy of the course outline when Mr. Veras finally finished talking about the exams and dismissed the class. Brandon and Zack slowly got out of their chairs and stretched.

"Man, I can't wait to get out of this place." Brandon said as he picked up his baseball cap from his desk and put it on.

"I know what you mean, but Taylor always said that High school was the best time of her life, so I'm just going to enjoy it as it comes." Zack said.

"I guess." Brandon grunted. "Adam, come with us. Let's introduce you to some of our friends." Brandon said as he and Zack walked over to a small group forming by the desks by the window. Adam gathered his stuff and shoved it in his bag before catching up with Brandon and Zack.

"Damn you're tall!" Zack said "You play basketball or something?"

"What with those chicken arms?" Heather asked with a laugh. Adam chuckled as well, he had heard a few jokes about his thin frame before.

"I do in fact play basketball Zack, and Heather, my chicken arms don't seem to be a problem with that." He said as the group of friends "ooh" in her direction.

"Let me introduce you to everyone." Heather said having to look up to see your face. "I'm Heather, this is Victoria, that is Gavin, the one who kicked you out of your seat."

"Oh come on! I couldn't see past this mountain." He chuckled good naturedly.

"Sorry about that Gavin, should have thought about that from the beginning."

"No worries bud."

"Back to our introductions here, this here is Chloe." Chloe was a pretty girl who had long straight red hair and clear blue eyes, as well as some sizable breasts that she seemed to want to cover up rather than flaunt, a la Heather. "This beauty here is Ashley, who just happens to be Brandon's girlfriend." Heather introduced Ashley fairly accurately, she reminded him of his friend Elise back in San Francisco, with her straight light blonde hair, blue eyes, and medium sized breasts, he guessed. Brandon was a pretty lucky guy. "And finally, the last member of our friend circle in this class, here's Lisa." Heather said with some flourish "our very own Zack's girlfriend!" Adam looked over at Zack and smiled back at him sheepishly. Lisa was a latina knockout. She didn't have the breasts of a say, Heather or Chloe, but her exotic looks more than made up for that. She had straight black hair with dark brown eyes.

"Nice to meet you all." Adam said "But, you mentioned friend circle _in this class? _Are there more?" Adam asked, amazed at the large friend circle with many differing personalities in it.

"Well, there is my sister Madison, but she's in a different class. I guess we'll get to introduce you during luch." Brandon said

"Sounds great!" Adam said as he walked with his new group of friends to their next class, happy that he was able to make such great friends already on the first day of school. He just knew, this year was going to be fun.

Lunch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)