More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

Back to the apartment

Without another word she mauled me in a deep kiss pressing her body into mine. She reached down and grabbed my dick as it hardened through my pants rubbing it slowly as the floors ticked by. As the doors opened she quickly broke the embrace and started walking down the hall. She didn't look back but I could tell she was swinging her hips for me as we walked. Making our way back inside the apartment I can almost feel the heat coming off her body.

Once inside the apartment she pulled me close and said "You know I want to try something different tonight"

I just lifted my eye brows, usually this was her way of pitching pegging again which I wasn't quite ready to try. "Not that, but I think we will both love it. You see the company I work at is coming close to market with a new product, I thought we could give it a try tonight"

"Okay... and this does what" I also slowly trying not to be distracted by her wandering hands. She just smiled and said "It's a surprise, but I promise you will enjoy it"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)