More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

which?

B (Cuckquean)

Sofia arrived home, and after her bags were brought in, her husband greeted her. "Hello, dear, I missed you."

"Missed you too, dear," said Sofia.

"I have a surprise for you," said Joe. "Close your eyes and come with me."

"Ugh, I'm tired. Can't this wait?"

Joe clenched his jaw for a moment. "Humor me."

"Fine." Sofia closed her eyes, and let her husband lead her up the stairs. She guessed they entered the bedroom. Before she knew it, her husband clamped handcuffs on her wrist and bought her arms behind her back and cuffed her wrists together. Sofia opened her eyes. "What's going on?" She then saw her Modern Family co-star Julie Bowen on her bed. "Julie?!"

Julie had been on her stomach with her hands under her. She turned over. "Oh, it's about time. I'm so horny, Joe!"

"Joe, what's going on?!" yelled Sofia.

Julie got off the bed. There was a wet spot in the crotch of her light gray panties. She slid them off. "I'm so hot and wet."

"Julie! This is not....mhhmmppppph!"

Julie crammed her panties into Sofia's mouth. "Shut the fuck up, bitch. Joe told me that despite your hot sexy persona, you're pretty tame in bed, so I said I'd show him how a real woman would treat him."

Joe pushed Sofia to her knees, and Julie went behind her. Sofia could not see where Julie was getting the bondage gear, but Julie shackled Sofia's ankles together then tied Sofia's wrists to her ankles.

Julie then went over and jumped on the bed. "So Joe, how do you want to take me?"

Sofia squirmed and made muffled pleas.

A) Julie does oral

B) Julie does anal

C) Julie rides Joe cowgirl style

D) Doggie style

E) Something else

which?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)