More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by billybobjenkins362 billybobjenkins362

Something comes out of hyperspace

Authors Note

Hello everyone. Author here

First of all thanks for checking this out. It's been a lot of fun and a great outlet for my kinky nerdy ideas. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing.

I would like to give special thanks to RejectTed, Kaledivh, and Splooge McDuck. All are great writers and contributors to this story. It really motivates me to put more effort when others make a contribution. These guys really keep my focused and I appreciate the all of them. Another huge thanks goes to Mr. Hyde06. He made the very cool cover art for the story. Thank you everyone!

Please leave a comment. Whether it's constructive criticism or just saying that you like it, your comments are much appreciated by me. Particularly useful are suggestions. What kinky scifi bondage scene do you want to to see Natalia in? Let me know. If it tickles my pickle, I may just write it up. Alternatively you can give me feed back here:

https://forum.chyoa.com/threads/bondage-in-space.1594/

Or if you're feeling particularly adventurous, why not write a story yourself? Maybe you want to see Natalia lose and write a bad ending. Maybe you want a new character to fall into wacky scifi shenanigans. Maybe you want to add tentacles to it. Maybe you want a character with 7 breasts and 18 schlongs (this is a safe place. No judgments). Whatever your story is, if it involves bondage and space, please feel free to post it here.

On a final note, be nice to woman. I know this story is about a space abduction. I also know that you are (probably) not dangerous. But seriously be nice to women, don't call them sluts, or abduct them, or have sex with them without consent. Consent is super important. Respect the fact that in the real world their are woman who were and live with unimaginable pain. Also practice safe bdsm sex. In the real world, bondage can be dangerous if not done properly, and you don't want that on your conscience. That's enough of the preachy stuff.

Enjoy!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)