More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Polar_Lime Polar_Lime

Where to?

Author Notes

Well first and foremost, a reminder of CHYOA's rules:

, underage sex and are not allowed. Power plays, fantasies and a reasonable amount of are fine. (Polar_Lime note: Most places the age of consent is 18, however this isn't universal. Keep this in mind if you take your agent to Bahrain (21) or S. Korea (20).)

Also remember this is a customization story. Make sure you use the variables to the right instead of "Ave Hope" or "Banshee."

Besides that, I have some basic story structure guides to show how my ideas for this story and our agent. I didn't get to finish this, but hopefully it will be added on soon. This in no way means that you need to follow them if you wish to add onto this story, but more of just seeing my structure I initially had in mind. I have also included character inspirations. These are images I found after I wrote in some of the characters to get a visual sense of who matched best to what I was thinking. Obviously if you are picturing some of the other characters in a certain way, you may want to avoid that page.

Lastly, while not currently included in the majority of the chapters, there may be "good" or "bad" endings added throughout the story. Unless there is something that clearly ends the story (i.e. , mission failed, mission accomplished, etc.), feel free to add a chapter even after the ending designation. More than open to the idea of a misdirect or a "Continue?" type of storyline continuation.

Thanks everyone. Happy reading/writing!

-Polar_Lime

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)