More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

Which story/character do you follow?

Author's Male OC

You’re Eric Galand, a last year student at Hogwarts. After Lord Voldemort was defeated, Hogwarts returned to normality, and classes restart after the skipped year. The first you see when you enter in the train is that Slytherin lost many student, since most of them were followers of Lord Voldemort, but the house still has some students, that actually joined Harry Potter in his fight against the evil sorcerer. Although after the fight there was a debate of about letting Slytherin still participate on Hogwarts, since in the streets, there was confrontations between people of Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff versus people of Slytherin. But after a long debate and with people calmed down, everyone accept that not all Slytherin graduates and students were bad as Voldemrt and his followers and that some of them oppose to his regime of terror. So Hogwarts authorities, led by Minerva McGonagall, Pomona Sprout, Filius Flitwick and Horace Slughorn, welcome back the Slytherin students that opposed Voldemort.

You notice that Hermione Granger returned to Hogwarts, despite Ron Weasley and Harry Potter didn’t do it. You see her pass with Ginny Weasley and enter in the next cabin of the train. You see how they become a beautiful ladies. As you think about them, you arrive at Hogwarts. You take all your luggage, and then you descend fastly from the train without looking neither before you descending, which makes you crash on someone…

Who's the person that you crashed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)