More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by 57 57

Who's the person that you crashed?

Hermione Granger

You crashed onto Hermione Granger, prefect of House Gryffindor.

"I'm so sorry" you said, really embarrassed.

"It's ok, but do you mind taking off your hand from my right tit?" she asks, dryly...

And then you see, for your embarrassement, that you're grabbing with your right hand, one of Hermione's breasts. You retire it from the soft tit, and quickly check if anyone is seeing that embarrassing momento. Thanks to Whimpluff, nobody seems to be seen that scene. And that's when you realize that you aren't the only one who is touching intimate areas: you feel that a something is grabbing your junk. As you check, you see a female hand there, not grabbing, but pressing your cock. And you look up you see a red faced Hermione.

"Sorry, sorry, I didn't want to..." she says embarrased

She quickly gets up goes the hell out of there. You think how embarrassing this Hogwarts semester started for you. You grab all your stuff and resume your walking towards Hogwarts, without knowing that this embarrassing start its only the beginning of naughty semester here in Hogwarts...

What happens next to our protagonist?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)