More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

What character/story do you follow?

Author's MCU Black Widow

The mission was a total success. Natasha, aka Black Widow, retrieved, from Stark Tech, a mini device that Tony Stark, aka Iron Man, used in one of his multiple Iron Man's armors, to invisibilize it from the enemies. SHIELD wanted that technology to improve their Mandroid, but Stark didn't want to cooperate, so SHIELD sent Natasha to take device for SHIELD, and deliver it to agents Jemma Simmons and Leo Fitz.

Five days later, Natasha is trying her new suit, upgraded with the technology that she "take" from Stark. First, she tried a couple of movements against some SHIELD training robots, while Simmons and Fitz monitore her, according to SHIELD rules. That movements meant no trouble for a experienced fighter like Natasha. But then she wanted to try the new upgrade. She pressed the button to activate the invisibility function. But something went wrong. One of the robots manage to hit her, despite that she activated the invisibility device. That's was strange. They didn't suppose to see her.

That's when Natasha hear Simmon's voice.

"Natasha, sorry to interrupt your training, but your suit has some...uhm...problems..."

"What do you mean?" Natasha reply, coldly

"The invisibilty device isn't working correctly..." Simmons said

That's when looked down. She started to feel something new, not fear, not happiness after a good mission, something else...embarrassment: As she looked down, she see first her foot, then, she see her nicely trimmed pussy and finally, her nicely and firm tits. In matter of seconds, with swfitly moves, Natasha crossed her legs and covered her tits with her arms. But then, before can do something else to hide her nudity from the eyes of Fitz and Simmons, something hit the Helicarrier, making the training room separate from the Helicarrier and fall over New York. Natsha comes quickly to her senses, and with great reflexes, she jumps from between the broken pieces of the training, until she got closer to one roof, to where she jumped. She maybe saved her own life, but now she's "nude" in New York!. She checked her suit, and it was broken, so it was pointless to continue wearing it, since it get stuck in invisible, exposing her nude body. So she just take off her suit, and stand there, in the roof, totally naked. The only equipment that she has with her was her communicator, but it has low battery, that probably will serve for only one call, and her Bite Bracelets, that has two grappling hooks incorporated. So, she has three options: the first one, try to call anyone to help her with her problem, the second one was to swing through New York to get to SHIELD base, and three, well, its to streak through the streets of New York to get to the SHIELD base.

What option Natasha follows?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)