More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by 57 57

What option Natasha follows?

Swing through New York

Although she was always managed to maintain her composture, even in risky situations, now things are far different for Natasha. She likes to tease everyone with her curvy body, but now her curves are totally exposed, something that embarrass her to unbelievable levels. "I'm such prude" an embarrassed Natasha recognized to herself.

But now wasn't time to think about that, she thought. Now she has to find a way to hide her nudity and return safely to SHIELD base in New York. So, she tried to use the Communicator to contact SHIELD base, but onobdy reply to her distress call. "Dang it!" she said in her sexy voice.Natasha blushed as she knew what's next: she's on her own to protect her dignity. Unfortunately for her, that would be a difficult task, since she calculated that she was twenty blocks away from New York's SHIELD base. Still embarrassed, Natasha checks the grappling hooks on her bracelets, just to see that they're fine and ready to be use. So, Natasha took the risk to swing through New York, altough the idea of balancing her ass above people heads embarrases her a lot. She just prays that anyone decide to look up while she's swinging.

After clearing her head, and counting to 3, Natasha jumped from the rooftop and starts balancing towards the SHIELD base. While doing that, Natasha mind's filled with thoughts: first, she thinks that swinging is easier than Spiderman makes it looks like, Natasha gets embarrassed thinking about beign caught nude by the arachnid superhero. If previously Natasha was embarrassed, now she's totally red, thinking about Spiderman looking at her assets. But then, she thought of Hawkeye. It wasn't rare that Clint fooled around in New York rooftops while he was free of Avengers or SHIELD missions. Now, the serious and cold Natasha totally gave pass to the deadly embarrassed and fearful Natasha. She just thinks about the stupid things that Clint would say about her and her naked body if he caughts her nude. She had enough with what happened in Budapest to deal with that.

But then, just after that, she fell something strange: her tights were demanding attention. It seems that the air produced a very stimulating effect on Natasha's thights. She could feel that her pussy was really wet, and every movement that she does, she gets a jolt of pleasure that goes from her pussy to all her body, and by every single move that she makes, her body and especially, her pussy, gets more and more sensitive and in need to be taken care of. that makes Natasha wonder what to do next: does she stop to take care of her pussy or she continues swinging?. Before deciding what to do, she remembers that taking any of those actions, she risks to be caught nude, or even worse, satisfying herself, by heroes like Spiderman, Clint or Tony, by a NY citizen or worst, by a villain.

Thinking about that, Natasha decides to do...


What Black Widow does? Is she caught by someone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)