More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hacksource Hacksource

Who to start as?

Austin

A cold breeze could be felt upon your skin as you finally notice your surroundings. Shit. It seems you were pulled right underground and into the Dungeon that dwelled beneath the surface. Holding your hands against your arms you desperately try to warm up, taking a deep breath in and out before closing your eyes. This was it. No time like the present to escape.

You were aware the Dungeon existed, hell even studying up on it in your free time. It had caught plenty of your friends and family in the past. People you were never going to see again. But you didn't think that this was going to happen so soon! Luckily you were carrying your small backpack on you, having just enough items to get you hopefully through the rest of your journey.

Rummaging on through the pack you discover plenty of useful things that you could use. A flashlight with a couple extra batteries, a couple of energy bars, a small matchbook, and even a small blanket! Good thing you came prepared. This could've ended badly before it even began!

Echoes of your feet walking on through can be heard as you headed straight forward, right into the only direction to go in! Soon enough sounds were coming through the air, ripping on through and entering on into your ears. Too many noises. Moans? Beasts? What sounded like singing? Oh boy, things were about to get fun! And the fun would begin soon as your path finally diverged.

Before you stood several paths, each one showing different types of entrances to their tunnels. It was almost like a multiple choice test. You would have to go with your gut on the tunnel that you believe could let you out! The question is....

Which one could it be?

Which tunnel to go on down?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)