More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What is his first request for this future ?

Attractive and Unwilling

Kazex thought for a second before responding.

"Doesn't matter who it is as long as they are reasonably attractive and unwilling. I prefer to take my bitches by , and mold them to my liking", he responded and the witch nodded.

"Reasonable enough requests. I'll get on it. You'll be staying in my tower for the time being, you can bring anything you want", she told him, and he nodded. He would need his materials so he could make some potions. He felt relieved when she finally put him down.

She then headed out to find him a suitable female, and he went back to his cave to gather his materials. Before leaving she had given him directions to her tower, and he found it easily. In the door he found a note that told him to wait in the small cabin that was nearby, as magic was needed to enter the tower.

He complied and left his heavy baggage in a table in the cabin. He then set about making some compliance potions just in case he needed them. After a few hours he heard the witch's voice humming, and went out of the cabin. She arrived with a sly grin in her face, and a bag floating behind her. Kazex guessed the bag contained his female.

"Her you have her. Hope you like her", the witch told him as she floated the bag closer to him. Something was struggling inside. Again using her magic, the witch opened the bag to reveal the captive.

Who is the captive?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)