More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by aroes aroes

Where do I hang out my hat first?

Atlantis Gentlemen's Club

Taking note of the selection, I chose the Gentlemen's Club. I'm here to earn a little extra cash, and why let inhibitors get in the way of getting paid? At least, that's the reason why I chose to work here, over any of the other offerings. I find myself waggling my behind more than normal, as I take a walk up to the door, and stop inside. the crowd is already getting rowdy inside. An attractive young lady is already dancing on stage, topless and gyrating, and is being watched by many of the club's clients.

A few patrons are seated at the tables. Some are couples seated together, and at least one patron is getting a lap dance from one of the attractive ladies working at the establishment. I have to blink when the person getting the lap dance was a woman in her own right, while her date washed on in delight. I saw another member of the staff leading a pair of male patrons into a backroom, and can't help but wonder what services they are going to be purveying there.

I walk up to a member of the staff who is not already occupied, and inquire over the dint, 'I was wondering if you were hiring. I'm new in the area and hope to find a way to earn a little extra around town" She nods, and whispers, "This place is not the usual work you'd expect to do for many of the establishments around here. When you work here, what the boss says is the law. If she says strip on stage, strip. If she says to give a lap dance, give a lap dance. If she wants you to give a private showing, or something more intimate, you do it. What she wants goes. Without question. Does that work for you?"

Am I willing to do whoever is asked of me, without question?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)