More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

What is the world of my creation?

Atla Fantasia, a world of sexy fantasy women.

I was still standing inside the ring of pure white columns, atop cobblestone, and beside the fountain above which the Crystal Atlas hovered; but the gorgeous scenery of the valley had been replaced by a pure black void. I looked around, briefly worried I had unwittingly fallen into some kind of trap.

“Don’t panic!” a very cute voice called to me from… somewhere?

“Wuh—” I began but the voice cut me off.

“It’s okay! I’m still just uh, working out some kinks. Until then, uh, hello!”

“Hi?”

“What’s your name? I mean, I know your name because I have access to all of your thoughts and memories, but uh, pleasantries and all that,” the voice was bubbly and hyperactive, rapidly bouncing from word to word before I really had the chance to think about what she had said.

“I’m—”

“Wait no! I messed up!” she interrupted again, “I’m not supposed to ask what your name is, your given name doesn’t matter much anymore unless you still wanna use it. I’m supposed to ask what you want to be called. So um, what would you like to be called? Oh, and keep in mind that it’s probably gonna be what you’ll be called in this world you’ve created.”

I blinked, “Ren is fine.”

Ren, I like that name. My name is Joy, nice to meet you!”

I glanced around. “Are we really meeting if I can’t see you?” I asked. “Where are you?”

“Hey now, no spoilers!” she replied, a hint of bashfulness in her tone. “I can’t show you what I look like just yet, you’ll have to find out when you begin your adventure. Rest assured, I’m cute as a button though!”

“Oh, okay,” I said. Her enthusiasm and antics were already growing on me. “So, you’re going to actually going to be in the world with me?”

“I mean, only if you’re okay with that,” she replied, still bashful. “Oh! I messed up again, uh, this is all assuming you are okay with starting in the world that was automatically generated by the Atlas. If you’d rather just come up with something entirely from scratch, we can do that too.”

“Well I—”

“But look at this first!”

Suddenly, a flash of iridescent light erupted from the Atlas, sending a colorful wave outward at a remarkably rapid pace. As it surged across the pitch-black void, it formed a vast forest around me, the trees springing forth from the darkness instantaneously as though they had always been there. It was a different place than the one I’d just been in; the distant landscape was hilly and full of alpine flora. The smell of dirt and pine was in the air, and it brought a very comforting feeling.

“Isn’t it pretty? This is the forest of Roell on the border of the middle kingdoms and the northern lands. There’s a mountain range to the north and just beyond it is a vast tundra, but it’s fairly temperate on this side of the mountain, especially in the summer—”

“Hey, slow down,” I chuckled. “I haven’t even answered your question yet. Your excitement is infectious, though.”

The voice squeaked and replied, “I’m sorry.”

“I take it you’re new to this whole process?”

“Yes! And I’ve been waiting so long, too. Atlas Keepers like me have to wait until a soul compatible with us comes along before we can help anyone use their Crystal Atlases, and until then we can only peek into other Atlases to see what other people are doing. But I am so ready for this, I am excited!”

Okay, that was comforting to know. I had briefly been wondering if the archangel would treat this like just another job and not really be into it. Seemed like that wasn’t the case at all, or Joy was just special.

“Well, I don’t really know what I’m getting into here, so I’ll take a look at what this thing has cooked up for me at least. I have all the time in the world, right?”

“Yep yep! In that case, I think all we need to do is decide what you’re gonna look like. You could go with what you look like now, or anything you want!”

This offer actually gave me pause. I had an idea, sure, but I was a little nervous to come out and say it.

But before I could work up the courage, Joy pounced on the brief silence to say, “If you’re having trouble, I already have an idea I could show you. Here!”

Suddenly, a standing mirror materialized right in front of me. I expected to see my usual self reflected back, but instead I saw what she had in mind.

Up until this point, I had concerns about exactly how well this partnership was going to go. It’s not as though I disliked Joy, on the contrary, she was delightful, and I couldn’t wait to hang out with her on a regular basis. The issue was that creativity as a collaborative effort was always risky business.

Even if I had similar ideas as someone else, it could be very difficult to trust that other person to do right by them. So, any hesitancy I had with the archangel was basically just a manifestation of that anxiety; a fear that she might butcher my creative ideas in some way as part of the execution.

But when I saw the form that was reflected back at me in the mirror, the anxiety evaporated instantaneously. I was staring at a gorgeous, sexy, slender elf woman. It felt incredibly comfortable, not even a shred of dysphoria. Not only did I find this body agreeable, but it was also exactly what I wanted in the first place before she interrupted me, down to the hair color and bust size.

But none of this was the reason I had been hesitating to bring up my idea a moment ago. Being a sexy, scantily clad elf girl in a fantasy world was hardly a strange request. What I was embarrassed to bring up was the genital configuration I desired, as it would be anything but conventional. Once again, I tried to work up the courage to make the request, but then I spotted something in my new reflection.

The faint silhouette of a very distinct phallic shape could be seen behind the slightly sheer white fabric of what barely could be considered a dress. If I had any tiny crumbs of hesitancy regarding how creatively similar Joy and I were, they had just been neatly swept under the rug. She had picked out the perfect appearance and I never had to say a word.

“Um,” Joy began in a small voice, “do you like it?”

“Like it? I love it!” I praised, grinning and spinning around in place. Doing so made the front part of my dress fly upward, causing me to notice just how well-endowed I was. “Believe it or not, it’s pretty much exactly what I was going to request.”

“Really!? You like it!?” Joy’s voice went back to its normal state, not dissimilar to that of an excitable puppy. “I’m so glad! I thought it was soooo cute so I was worried that you might not like it.”

I shook my head, “Thanks, you saved me a lot of time and embarrassment, actually. A lot of this stuff would have been… um… awkward to dictate to a stranger.” I chuckled and ran my hands all up and down my legs and arms, totally enchanted with how soft and smooth everything was now. I even briefly cupped the breasts and found them delightfully squishy but also very sensitive. I noticed that they jiggled a lot, like a lot. More than the laws of physics should normally dictate, but then again, I was technically in charge of those laws now, wasn’t I?

Wow, that was pretty crazy to think about. Sure, up until now I had been acknowledging my current role on a surface level, but now I had truly internalized it. I gazed out into the forest around me, drinking in all of its features. I was a god of this world; I could do anything I wanted here.

“Well,” Joy kicked me out of my thoughts, “anything else you want to request, or should we get started? I’m so excited!”

I smiled up into the sky as I replied, “Me too, let’s do this!”

How does the story begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)