More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fxx Fxx

...where do you start?

At the office

After a few minutes of thinking you get a great idea to use your new power at the office. You work as an accountant for a trading company and of course, you hate working there. It’s such a boring and repetitive job not made any better by the people you work with. After getting dressed you head for the office.

Traffic was a real bitch to get through resulting in you being late. Normally you would be more worried but you new powers can take care of it.

You make it to your cubical to sit down but before you could even sit down you hear someone behind you speak.

“Mr. Doe.” Said a very stern voice. “I hope you have a good reason for being late.”

You slowly turn your head and see your boss, Hyun Jae Chi. She’s a very stern and bossy Korean woman with very pretty black hair and a flawless face. All the guys at work are very scared of her. Still no mater how scary she can be, she makes up for it by being very sexy. Even when she is wearing pants suit you can tell she has an amazing body. “Oh, Miss Chi. How are you this morning?” You ask her calmly.

“Mr. Doe, I believe I asked you to tell me your reason for being late.” She adjests her glass while looking at you intensely.

“Well Miss Chi, I was stuck in traffic and missed my exit to get here.” You said trying to stay calm and praying your power will work on her as well as it did Erica.

Hyun Jae just stared at you before she finally spoke. “Very well.” She said with a sigh. “Just don’t be late next time.”

Yes. It worked. “Yes ma’am” you said as she slowly walked away. After seeing your power work on her, you know exactly what to do.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)