More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by cphi cphi

What's next?

Ask her to take Jared instead.

"Why don't you take Jared, honey. I can do work around the house, and he should be helping out some way. He's not going to just laze around all day, smoking weed and playing video games and expect to just gallivant off to that concert tonight."
Jenna thinks for a moment. "You just don't want to go to the store, you brat..." but she has no heat in her voice. "You're right. I'll go wrangle him. See if Tara will help you and Zoe out with the rest of what needs to get done."
{if TaraSub = 1} You inwardly chuckle as you think of ordering your little submissive minx around.{endif}
"Yeah definitely. If people are going to be in my house, drinking my drinks and eating my food, and using my electricity, they can help out." You lean down to give Jenna a kiss on the lips. She tastes sweet.
"Ok, baby. I'll see you when you get back."
You watch her go, and then start working on the kitchen. While you're cleaning, Zoe suddenly appears in the foyer, fully dressed.
"I'm taking an Uber to go pick up my car and some other stuff. I'll beat Jenna home." Before you can protest, she pops through the front door as a car pulls up outside. Damn it. So much for Zoe's help.
You check the chlorine in the pool, and the jets in the tub, and then you pull the cover off the Javelin and check the oil. {if TaraPlanB = 1} At one point, while straightening the back deck chairs, you see Tara through the sliding doors. She's standing in the kitchen, dressed now in acid-washed daisy dukes and a black v-neck, holding pills and a glass of water. You watch as she takes the Plan B, and washes it down. She turns, and freezes as she sees you watching. You nod reassuringly, and she gives a weak smile.{endif}
At one point, you snag your phone and notice 3 missed calls from Kayla at work. God damn it. Well, the last call was 40 minutes ago, so it can't have been that urgent. You ignore them.
Zoe returns with her car and some bags, just ahead of Jenna and Jared. Together, everyone helps put the food and liquor away, and just as the last item is placed in the fridge, you hear the twin honks of horns as two vehicles pull into the driveway.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)