More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by jmueller121 jmueller121

Is Doug trapped as Ashley's pet, will Karen or another come to his rescue?

Ashley takes good care of her pets

Ashley sat motionless for a few moments, still reveling in afterglow of her orgasm, catching her breath after the all-out fucking she just gave you.

"Wooooo. That was good for me. Was it good for you slut?"

You didn't answer, perhaps you feared that you might actually say you did enjoy it, that Ashley would find out that your body had betrayed you.

"I'll let that slide for now, but you'll be expected to treat me with respect in the future, so get used to it," Ashley says, now sitting upright on the floor of the vehicle.

She continues, "Now we need to drive somewhere. Are you going to be a good girl, or do I have to put you under again?"

Searching around in her gym bag she fishes out a simple ball gag. If there was to be any chance of attempting escape, you needed to be aware and ready, so you don't fight Ashley as she places the ball in your mouth and tightly secures the straps behind your head.

Apparently taking no chances, Ashley goes further, grabbing a short nylon rope from her bag. Ashley ties a knot to the rope between your ankles before flipping you onto your stomach and looping the rope through your wrists. Ashley pulls the rope taught and ties it off, forcing your legs and arms together, effectively hogtying you. A sleeping mask-type blindfold is placed over your eyes, you are then flipped on your side, and a pillow is placed under your head before Ashley tosses her purple comforter over your head and body.

Returning to the driver's seat, You listen carefully and you feel the movements of the vehicle as Ashley slowly reverses out of the parking spot before putting the car in drive and heading out of the park. About 15 minutes pass, a mixture of high-speed and city driving, before the car seems to pull into a driveway and you hear a garage door open. The SUV pulls forward and you hear Ashley shut off the vehicle as the garage door closes behind you.

Where does Doug find himself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)