More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedEmpire RedEmpire

Choose your character...

Areli (The , redhead)

You feel your body grow stronger each day as you recover from hibernation sickness. Mistress Jade has not allowed you much freedom. More of your day is spent with Tess, Yoshino, and Coraline learning the rules of a disciplined life of a harem initiate. Attending to your appearance is paramount importance. Most of your day is spent exercising your limited muscles. Makeup and hair care is constant. Your bodies are constantly probed and prodded for health checks that you don't understand. Your diet is heavily restricted, but you have to admit it is delicious.

Adjusting to this strange world has been difficult since your abduction. On your home world, you grew up knowing you would be free to pursue whatever life you wanted as a galactic citizen. Now, as a young woman on this unfamiliar planet, you are trying to come to terms with your enslavement. What is most bizarre to you is how normal this is for all of the other females you have met since arriving. Only Tess, the other abductee in your concubine initiate class, can relate to such an overwhelming change. This has resulted in her becoming your closest friend in this scary place.

You learn that as a lowly harem member you still enjoy many privileges the average woman doesn't in society. Most women work in tireless support of the empire as everything from maids to cooks or even police and soldiers. Your lifestyle is revered and considered posh by comparison. It is unlikely that the average woman in this society would be sympathetic to difficulties facing you as a harem breeding girl.

You know nothing of your Master. You are afraid. Will he be cruel or kind? Beautiful or monstrous?

Your position is complicated! The last thing you wanted was to be and to serve a man you haven't met!? But you must consider... is it better to wait for your moment to escape or should you try to use your femininity to rise the ranks of the harem and society?

Another day of training ends.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)