More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RedEmpire RedEmpire

Another day of training ends.

You are sent to bed.

You lay awake in bed staring at the ceiling. Memories of your home are played out across the shadows. You were stolen 100 years ago! You resign yourself to that fact that everyone you know has likely died while you slept in hibernation on the long ride to your current planet. Your parents died in the attack but many of your siblings were able to escape when your village was attacked. Did they move on to have happy lives? You will likely never know.

You glance at the sleeping girls around you. As an initiate, you have not yet earned a private bed chamber. Tess, your best friend sleeps in the nearest bunk. You can't help but admire her beauty both inside in out. Her B cup breasts slowly rise and fall within her revealing white nighty in slow deep breaths. Without her companionship and support you are not sure you could have kept it together over the last month of training under Mistress Jade.

From somewhere across the little room you hear the other girls. Yoshino seems to gently purr with each of her sleeping breaths. How can she always remain so calm? You gently chastise yourself for your jealous thoughts. You remember what Tess always tells each of you. We are all in this together! We have to support each other! You wish Yoshino would be more open with the group. She has been cold, distant, and serious. This is probably due to her strict upbringing. She proudly proclaims that she comes from a high level concubine in a neighboring harem. Her mother apparently bore her master a male that remained viable, but you have no way to know if that is true.

From further away you hear small sobs from Coraline. She has been forbidden sleeping clothes as she is still being punished by Mistress Jade. I know she is scared but she has to pull it together! We need to make the best of the situation... at least until we can escape! You think to yourself.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

The single door to your bed chamber unlocks and swings open. All of you jump out of bed as Mistress Jade bursts through the door.

"Wake up and strip!"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)