More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AstralRider AstralRider

What are you again?

Are you a girl?

Life has been okay since you've gotten to Pockettown. Finding a job has been difficult. Trying to turn over a new leaf and walk the straight and narrow line of 'good little citizen' has been rough on you. Since you've been nothing but a thief for almost your whole life, there is little skills you can offer to any of the local shops.

The only offers that you've been given have been a major turn off to you. You can sell yourself off as a whore or work as a barmaid for one of the several taverns in town.

The Dragon's Mare, where you've been staying, has friendly women. Both made up of humans and half-elves, servicing customers. You've watched day in and out how they are treated like toys to the clientele. Smacked on their asses, cat called, pulled into laps, having booze thrown on them, spat on, slapped... Well not all of them. And not all the time. You can tell most of the girls kind of like the treatment. The few that don't you notice are the half-elves. They are generally treated worse and almost never gain a tip even when they comply with the filthy requests of the patrons. You also notice they get pulled into the back room the most. Sometimes leaving with a noticeable bruise.

Heading the establishment is a high elf by the name of Salora. Unlike most high elves he has a slight amount of fat on his body. He stood at the same height of a wood elf and human; if it was not for his paler skin tone. blond hair and longer ears he'd be easily mistaken for a wood elf, who tend to be much more tanned, fit and darker haired.

Salora was a sleezy elf. No matter how pretty he looked, his whole routine was sweet talk. He sweet-talked the men out of money in his tavern and he sweet-talked women to come to the back with him. You knew from the first time you saw a drow enter the rear room that he managed to convince her he was worth having a fuck with.

It has not been easy dealing with the fact Salora has been constantly trying to get you to work for him. Knowing you need a job and are paying for a room; he has taken every advantage he can get to try and persuade you to help around the tavern.

It bothers you the most, however, how the barmaids all defend him. They all insist he is a great guy and a wonderful boss. Even when a customer beat one of the poor half-elf girls, Alyssa, while Salora did nothing. She told you the next day that it's not Saloras responsibility for her ineptitude.

The whole thing just feels strange.

However you're on your last bit of gold. You need to afford one more night at the inn and are for work.

As night rolls around and another uneventful day passes by, you are left sitting in the tavern. You've ordered some chicken and ale. The gold you have left wont get you much longer but you really wanted to spoil yourself tonight after the constant disappointments Pockettown has provided.

As you count your gold. You know you can spend one more night at the Inn. You could turn in for the night, pay for the room and move on to the next bad idea. Alternatively, you probably could just suck up your pride, find a commoner to pay you for sex and continue living out of the tavern for a while longer. It does not entirely make you happy, but if you want to avoid your old habits, it's technically better.

However as you decide on your next action, two men sit down behind you. They start to talk rather loudly about their latest run in. They get their food as you listen to them, twiddling you gold pieces. You gain that their names are Wilhelm and Slade. Together they were with a man named Rodrick at the Violet Vial where a wizard turned their friend into a toad. They plan to hit the place and run off with decent treasures.

As much as you really don't want to go back down the dark path of thievery, the idea of a quick job sounds more pleasant then fucking a stranger. All you'd have to do is convince these two ruffians to let you in on the job.

So... what do you do?

Crime, sex or rest. Either way the story is moving.

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)