More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

...where do you start?

Arc One: Cassie and Adam

"You really think so John?" Adam frowns, bouncing the basketball up and down. The two of you weren't playing a game so much as passing the ball around, trying to kill time. When he first suggested it, you had been confused as to why he wanted to but agreed, sensing there was more to this than he was saying.

As it so turned out, you were right. The entire 'game' was just an excuse to get you alone so that he could talk to you without his girlfriend overhearing.

"You don't?" you ask rhetorically, arching an eyebrow. Move to reassure him, "Look mate, me and Cassie were friends since middle school, and believe me when I say she isn't the type to cheat on someone."

"Normally, I'd agree."

"So what's changed?" You ask, digging just a bit deeper.

Adam shrugs, looking uncomfortable. "This was a mistake. Just- nevermind."

"Oh come on. You know I want the best for you, right? I can't help if I don't know what makes you think she's cheating."

The two of you had been best friends since algebra, back in freshman year of high school. The two of you had gone through all of high school together, went through another four years dorming together in college. You'd only split two years ago, and by split, you meant you had moved to a house a block away from Adam's.

A decade worth of memories warred with his insecurities. The memories won out.

Adam sighs. "I don't know- it's just been different, you know? It's- she's different. She's more flighty, less eager. She isn't as eager to spend time with me when I get home from work- and she's not taking care of the house."

"I don't think not taking care of the house is a reason to accuse her of cheating."

A mild rebuke, but one Adam takes personally given his angry retort. "It's not like that- it's just- you know how I'm the only one who works?"

You and Adam both had high paying jobs- high paying enough that his significant other didn't need to work. When the time came, Cassie could be a stay at home mom.

Nod. Encouraged, Adam continued, "Yeah, so she has nothing to do during the day. I didn't ask her to clean the house. She volunteered, because, you know, she had nothing to do during the day."

Make a logical leap and, "So you're wondering what's taking her time if not the house. I'm going to take a guess and say that you think that it's a lover." Pass the ball back.

Relief floods Adam's face, grateful that you caught on. "Yeah," he says. "That's it. So what do you think?"

"The next season of Game of Thrones just started, and Friends is having a rerun. Cassie's looking flexible- maybe she took up Yoga. Or she might have taken up cooking. Or anything else. Adam, you should trust her more. Don't jump to conclusions."

The basketball stops bouncing. Adam holds it between his palms. From where you stand, you could see his grip tighten while his facial muscles contort. Then with an explosive sigh, he lets go, allowing the ball to bounce down the street.

Your first instinct is to go after it, but you reign it in. There were more important matters to deal with.

Glance back to Adam. He's watching the ball, following the bounces with his eyes until it leaves your field of vision. Then he says, "You make a good point John- but what if there was a way to be sure?"

You get a bad feeling about this. An inkling as to why he had called you here. Eyes wander, searching him for a weapon. "What are you talking about?"

"I bought a bunch of cameras- for security, you know? I'm thinking about setting them up around the house while Cassie's out and then checking the footage. Make sure that-" he doesn't finish. He doesn't need to.

Relief washes through you. Just to be sure, you ask, "You haven't yet, right?"

"No," Adam said. "I wanted to run it by you first. Get a second thought."

"I don't know," you hedge. "Seems like a pretty big betrayal of her trust.

"I know," he replied, miserable. "But I love her- and I was thinking about taking the next step."

Eyes widen. "You plan on marrying her?"

"Yeah," he said, still miserable. "Yeah. Was planning on asking you to be the best man and everything. But I can't ask her. Not until I'm sure that she loves me back. Sure that she isn't sleeping with someone else behind my back."

A few seconds passed in silence. "Hey Adam, you trust me, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah, of course, I do. Why?"

"I have a plan- but I don't know if you'll like it..."


"-And then he asked me what the plan was." Pull out one of the cameras from the black bag Adam had given them to you in. Each of the dozen closed-circuit cameras were small and easily hidden, with only a thin compartment to hold their recordings. They could copy a month's worth of video before having to be replaced.

Adam had worried that you'd be spotted setting them up, but you had reassured him you wouldn't get caught. Not lying, technically. Getting caught implied you tried to hide it. You openly hold up the camera like a trophy, proudly showing it to Cassie.

She had been giggling for a while now, but this got her to burst into unrestrained laughter. Her small B-cup tits jiggle alluringly inside the snow-white lingerie she was wearing. Three months into your affair, you still couldn't decide whether she looked better in her white or black lingerie.

C

C2

The white one contrasted nicely with her chestnut hair, giving her a near halo, making her look like an angel. It didn't quite fit the adulterous slut that you had made her- in that sense, black suited her better.

Throughout her affair with you, you had used the blue orb to gain ever more control over her. If you mention that you prefer her in black, you wouldn't be surprised if she wore nothing but black dresses from now on.

And you would mention it, but not now. You were in the middle of a story.

"You fucker," Cassie wheezes out in between laughs. "You convinced him to give you the cameras?"

A grin stretches over your face. "Oh, it gets even better than that. He wants to marry you, remember?" It was gratifying to see a flicker of disgust flit over Cassie's face. "Adam can't betray your trust by spying on you, so I'm supposed to do it for him."

Dawning comprehension. Cassie's eyes widen as she realizes her boyfriend's folly. "He didn't-" she starts questioningly.

Nod vigorously. "He did," glee colors your tone. "Adam isn't going to watch the tapes. As his best friend, he trusts me to do it for him and to tell him if your cheating."

Cassie doesn't laugh this time. Instead, a wicked smirk crosses her face. "The poor fool," she faux-laments while draping herself over you, "His plan wasn't even that bad. It's just too bad that the best friend he trusted with this is the one fucking his girlfriend."

At the word 'fucking,' she starts to grind on your lap, getting you hard with little effort. With an exertion of will, you place your hands on her hips, forcing her to stop. She looks at you, puzzled. You had never stopped her before- had never wanted to.

Cassie was gorgeous, with her tight, toned body. There was a reason you had spent so much time and effort on her.

Today, you had a different, however. Grin becomes shark-like. "I was wondering if you'd catch it. You didn't- but that's fine. I didn't either, at first."

"Catch what?"

"Adam gave us the cameras and doesn't intend to check the footage. Remember how you wanted to make sex tapes? Well, we can make a whole year's worth now."

"Can we send them to Adam after we're done?" Cassie's voice trembles with excitement, pure glee lights up her sea-green eyes.

Cassie, the Cassie you knew in middle school, hadn't been the type to cheat on someone. You hadn't lied to Adam about that. To get her to agree to this, you had to make some changes to her. Among them, you instilled a deep-seated disgust and hatred of Adam within her.

Left to her own devices, Cassie probably would have broken up with him immediately. You didn't allow that, and so she went back to the drawing board.

You didn't think that Cassie would have particularly cared if Adam's plan had worked and she did get caught cheating on him with you. In fact, you thought she might have preferred that, to having to continue with this farce. It would have meant getting to enjoy Adam's rage and grief for one. For another, it would have meant no longer having to pretend to love him.

"No- in fact, I want you to go ahead and marry him."

Cassie reacts immediately, and in the way you expect. Shock and outrage color her tone when she replies, "It's bad enough that I'm still dating him, but now you want me to marry him? I won't do-"

A light slap on the ass shuts her up. You had trained her well. "You've enjoyed betraying him, haven't you?"

"Betraying him has made having to be with him slightly more..." Cassie struggles to find the right word.

You know what she means though. "Tolerable?"

"Tolerable," she agrees. "Don't get me wrong- I love what we're doing together. But it's always so brief." Your pride stings for a few seconds at that remark, but it's assuaged when Cassie continues by saying, "On the good days, we have four hours together and they're wonderful- but they fly by too quickly. Then I have to spend twenty hours with Adam." She sneers his name. "Do you see the problem?"

You did, but do you care? With your powers, if you want her to marry Adam, she would marry Adam. If you didn't, she wouldn't. Cassie understood that to some level.

While she wasn't aware that there was something supernatural about your ability to control her, she was intelligent enough to notice that she had a hard time telling you no. She feared that if you told her to marry Adam, she would let herself be convinced and end up regretting her choice later.

So instead of letting herself be convinced, Cassie takes a step towards convincing you. She was still on your lap, never having gotten off after you stopped her from grinding on yours.

A hand went behind her, unclipping her bra in a practiced motion and letting it fall off, exposing her firm tits. The two were capped with tiny brown nipples that you had found to be extremely sensitive. More than one lazy evening had been spent playing with them- sucking them, twisting the buds, slurping on the pale flesh around them.

Cassie had noticed how much you liked them and now sought to use them as a tool to get you to do what she wanted.

She leans forward, hands going around your neck and tangling in your hair. Her breasts end up in your face, where you could get to them easily.

Not one to turn down the generous gift, you take one into your mouth while your hands gently rest on her hip. All the while, she whispers in your ear. "Just think about it. We won't have to hide anymore- no more rush jobs and time limits. I can be yours and you can be mine- and you can have me as much as you want. I'll be good to you- give you this," she bucks her hips to make clear what 'this' was, "Whenever you want. All I have to do is break up with him."

Her plan fails- or at least it doesn't work the way she intends. She had been hoping that you would be distracted enough to agree to her plan out of hand, but you don't. After having fucked her as often as you had, she no longer had that entrancing effect she once did, meaning you could think over her offer.

What do you choose?


This is an alternate version of this story thread: https://chyoa.com/chapter/Adam%2C-your-best-friend.219778 Originally, I was going to use Elsa Jean as Cassie, but then I re-read the description. Cassie was a petite girl with chestnut hair in the original thread, so I casted her as Riley Reid instead.

We have two options for the next chapter.

  • Option One: Let Cassie break up with Adam- Let Cassie break up with Adam. This is fairly self-explanatory. If you choose it, the next chapter will be the last in Arc One. It'll involve John talking down Adam and restricting his choices (ensuring he doesn't show up with a gun and shoot them, for instance) followed by his new life with Cassie. Long, drawn out sex scene ahoy. Arc Two will begin afterwards, where two of Cassie's friends- Miranda and Jenna- here's about what happened and decide to come investigate. The two are introduced in this chapter (link: https://chyoa.com/chapter/Miranda-and-Jenna-arrive-together.222727), and I've decided to cast them based on their descriptions. Miranda is going to Sabrina Maree while Jenna is going to be Alina Li (check out Character List for pictures and their descriptions).
  • Option Two: Cassie to stay with Adam- I'll be honest, I've already started writing this and I think I might prefer this option. If this option loses, there will still be a draft of the chapter up on patreon. Here is a link to the chapter: https://www.patreon.com/posts/42616956 Down below is what I have so far:

You still want her to marry Adam. Your guilty quirk had always been cuckolding other men, and with this power, you can indulge it to your hearts content. Instead of saying so outright, you give her a date. "A year. We can record a years worth of sex tapes. Once all the film is used up, we'll come back to this issue. If you still want to leave him, then you can. And you can deliver your message with the tapes."

Cassie's breath quickens. Feel her hot breath wash over the skin of your neck. It was working. She was coming around. Capitalize. "Imagine your wedding dress. I'll fuck you in it, long before Adam sees you in it- and it'll be on tape. Imagine what it'll do to him, to see his slut of a wife spread her legs for me in that particular dress. It'll be better than anything we've done now."

What do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)