More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by generaljiggler generaljiggler

What Do You Do?

Approach your sister for some kind of help

This whole business was bullshit, but if you had to live as a girl, you might as well at least get some better fitting clothes. Fortunately for you, your sister Gwen was just down the hall. She might at least have something that fits you better than your loose-fitting boy clothes.

After a few moments to work up the nerve to do it, you made your way down the hall and knocked on your sister's door. "Hey... um... Gwen?" you asked while knocking. Already this plan felt terrible. Before you could change your mind about the whole idea, the door opened, and your sister stood with a confused look on her face. There was no way she would believe that her younger brother had magically sprouted tits.

"Can I help you?" she asked, tilting her head to the side slightly.

"Erm... yeah, I'm uh... Jane?" you hazarded while trying to think of a believable story quickly. "I'm... uh, one of your brother's friends. I was crashing here for the night, and uh..."

A tiny smirk worked its way onto Gwen's face. "You fuck him?"

"W-what?!"

"My brother. You actually sleep with him? Or did you just raid his clothes for no reason?"

"Oh... um, well uh-" you started, your mind trying desperately to think of an acceptable answer. "Yes. Yeah. We uh, we've been fooling around for a little while now. He's a real tiger in the sack." You couldn't help the chance to brag about, well, yourself. Maybe when this whole curse business was over with, you could have a reputation on your side to help you out with other girls.

Gwen only rolled her eye a little. "Uh-huh. I'm surprised the dork has slept with anybody, to be honest. Anyway, what can I do for you?"

Swallowing back the slightly wounded pride from your sister's words, you continued. "Well, as you said, I'm kind of stuck in his clothes. Mine was a little...well, don't worry about what happened to mine. I was just wondering if maybe you had something I could wear?"

Your sister seemed to ponder this over a little bit before smiling in a friendly way and nodding. "Well, sure. I can give you something. I was just getting dressed myself, going to go shopping with my boyfriend in a little bit." With that, she stepped aside a bit to let you inside. "Come on, let's get you something cute."

What sort of outfit does your sister have for you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)