More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by amynzgirl amynzgirl

What Do You Do?

Answer the doorbell

You hear the doorbell ring and find yourself rushing downstairs on quiet delicate toes, trying desperately not to alert the other members of the family. You open the door to a courier who is holding a small package. “I was told to give this to the girl who answered the door. I guess that’s you sweetheart” he growls as his eyes rake up and down your young and nubile body. You glare at him, snatch the package and slam the door amazed at being oggled and how affronted you feel.

You delicately run up the stairs and back into your room pleased that you managed to not alert anyone to your presence.

You rip open the package and a small card drops to the floor. You pick it up and hear a girly gasp escape your lips as you read the words.

‘Hi there little girl. Here’s your uniform for the day. I have enrolled you at the posh school in town starting today. You had better get ready, the bus will arrive soon and you have to be in it or I may change my mind about the whole 48 hour thing. Have fun. X’

You tear open the package and let the contents fall to the floor. You rummage through the stack of clothes and find a short, pleated blue tartan skirt, white blouse with a posh looking crest on the front and a thick blue blazer with the same crest. You give a girly squeak as you realise that you need to get dressed into a schoolgirl uniform! However, you need to wear something special underneath... you rummage further and catch a flash of colour and further rummaging allows you to withdraw a scrap of red lace and thin fabric. You find yourself looking at a pair of minuscule panties. Your breathing speeds up as you find yourself caught in the thrill of dressing a young nubile girl.

You tear off the boxer shorts and t-shirt and hopping on one foot you pull the panties up your long lean legs, pulling the g-string high into your arse crack. You feel the lace hug your tight pussy and the incredible sensitive nature of your teen pussy lips. Your hand strays down to stroke the smooth lines of your groin, so different to the bulge that you are used to. Your whole body shivers at your touch.

Further investigation reveals a matching and skimpy red lacy bra. You ease yourself into the straps and settle your perfect breasts into the cups. You spin on your dainty feet and admire yourself in the mirror. You get a huge thrill from looking at this hot girl from her own eyes.

You pull on the blouse and admire the way that your fine breasts push hard against the buttons. You return to the heap of clothes and pull out a pair of black sheer pantyhose. You fall onto your bed and place one dainty foot into the sheer nylon and pull them up one smooth leg before repeating with the other. You jump to your feet and smooth the pantyhose, giving another spin and admiring your tight body in the mirror once more. The feel of the sheer nylon as you rub your thighs together sends sparks down into your core and you feel your pussy pulsating inside the lacy panties.

You reach down to wiggle the short pleated skirt up your legs and over your hips. You ease the zip up and catch sight of yourself in the mirror. Your mouth drops open as you see how fucking gorgeous you look. Fuck you are going to have fun with this body!

You slip your nylon clad feet into a pair of strappy flat shoes, pull on the school blazer and return to the postal package. You grab a hair tie and a brush from the pile and quickly pull your long thick hair into a ponytail, tying it back with the hair tie. You are a hot schoolgirl ready to face the world!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)