More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by generaljiggler generaljiggler

What Do You Do?

Answer A Knock At The Door

Your train of thought was interrupted by a sudden knock downstairs. Hell, you didn't need this, not right now. Still, the knocking was persistent and maybe it might be someone who could help.

Still cursing a little as you dashed down the stairs, you made your way to the front door and opened it to find a tanned young man in a swimsuit and beach towel slung over his shoulder. Well this was just fantastic. It was your best friend, Alex.

"Hey dude, i'm ready to-" he started to say automatically before he gradually noticed that it was a girl he was speaking to. "Oh, erm, hello? I'm uh, looking for..."

"Alex, it's me." you say flatly. You were aware that the idiot was looking you over a bit too much for your liking, his eyes running up and down your frame a few times and pausing once or twice on some of the more curvy bits.

"...dude?" he asked eventually, his face plastered with confusion. "You're... a chick?"

God he was always so slow. "Yeah. Look, I don't know how or why, but I woke up this morning with a girls body, OK? What is it you want, anyway?"

"Oh! Well, yesterday you said we could chill by your parents pool while they're away and all. Brought my towel." he said, holding up the item for inspection.

"Look, man, this isn't at all the best time..." you started to explain, only to notice him giving an expression close to an abandoned puppy. He was actually kinda cute. What? No! No you DID not think your best friend was cute! You shook your head to try to push that sort of thought out of your mind.

"So uh..." he interrupted after a second. "Can I come swim?"

Do you let him come swim or do you tell him to get lost?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)