More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Anna Kendrick

American Actress/Singer Anna Cook Kendrick is well known for her roles in Pitch Perfect, Trolls, and sadly Twilight. Of course nothing beats her infamous “Cup” Song.

Born August 9, 1985 with a current height of 5’2 and a rather impressive B-Cup Anna has a rather innocent like demeanor about her. A fact utilized by the actress in order to land the lead role in several films and supporting roles in many others though like every actor or actress in the Silver Screen her work is, good, bad, or in between. Sadly Anna's record for on-screen peril and bondage is single digit, unless you count the Trolls Film. Most notable Bondage Scene: Mr. Right where Anna is bound to a chair and gagged with duct tape (No Stuffing). Escapes on her own.

However this does not protect her from being one of the many celebrities who will find themselves in a state of bondage.

Stats:

Level of Difficulty: Medium

Anna is scrappy and will attempt to escape if bound against her will. If consensual Anna prefers light bondage with simple gags in the privacy of her bedroom.

Bondage Fantasy: Being bound while her boyfriend licks whip cream off of her.

Bondage Nightmare: Being bound in public and punished.

Pain Tolerance: Mild

Anna prefers pleasure over pain.

Why is Anna in bondage? Is it of her own free will or the will of others? Where is she? What is happening to her and who is responsible?

You decide how the story goes. Will she enjoy the bondage? Will she break under her punishment or will she begin to enjoy the restraints? So choose.

What Scenario?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)