More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who would you like to follow?

Anisah. A young Muslim woman during the Crusades

The year is 1097. With her education, fair skin and long dark hair, Anisah is the most eligible woman in the rich and prosperous city of Antioch. She had spent her life within the giant walls of the city, only venturing out as a child to play in the fields, woodland and rivers found in the surrounding foothills of Anatolia, Turkey.

But Anisah was a an Antioch girl at heart and saw her life lived there in a large townhouse similar to the one she grew up in. It is a beautiful Hellenic city only bettered by Constantinople, with multiple faithes that live in relative harmony. Her father is the most prominent notary in the city and served in the sultan's regional court just as he had in the old Byzantine court before the Turks took over the year before she was born. So her life was one of luxury and privilage.

Anisah is coming of age and she has long understood her father is working hard to wed her into the ruling Muslim class. She dreams of young handsome noble who is kind and loving.

Because her future is planned by her father, Anisah has made the most of her youth, sneaking secret kisses with boys in the olive groves. Spying on the soldiers when they're washing in the river. Even on one occasion manipulating a male servant she had once liked into letting her toucn his penis.

But she was still a virgin… just.

You see, Anisah longed for the touch of a man. Not a secret kiss or awkward fumble. But to make love. To feel a man inside her… to feel the passion of love and all that comes with it.

For over a year now her body has blossomed. It tells her she is ready now by giving her deep sensations in her loins when and she sees beauty. Cravings only a woman in their prime and feel.

Yet it won't be long now. Anisah has heard whispers her father has now arranged her match.

Rumours are it's Yağısıyan. He is the governor of Antioch and the commander of the western forces facing the combined Byzantine and Latin crusaders.

Yağısıyan is in his early thirties and as such almost twice Anisah's age. But his wealth, political connections and most importantly, the fact he is a recent widower, makes him an ideal match.

But… and in life there is always but…

As Anisah walks back from the market she has decided to confront her father about his plans for her arranged marriage. But as she recites their conversation in her mind, she hears something she's never heard before… something that shook her to her core, , filled her with dread.

A watchman cries out that he sees a large dust cloud appearing at the bottom of the valley. The bell tolls from gatehouses and warnings are shouted from the minarets of mosques and the steepels of the churches of the sizeable Christian population.

The banners of the cross can soon be seen.

The crusaders have arrived, and brought with them… hell.

~

Please join in, or like, comment and share with a fellow pervert. This is a significant rewrite of an old story of mine that contains racial elements and the daker side of lust. So I thought ideal for this great story of Loemans.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)