More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Anime Club Harem, by CaptainAngel77

“Fuck Dickgirl guy and fuck his two dick cunts.”

“Why are you even eating cake unprompted?”

“...it was lemon cake. You know I like lemon.”

“Alright, alright.”

“And why are you so nonchalant about all this?”

“Well, it would be awfully rude for this weeks author if we just wasted time talking about a subject with no relevance to her story, right?”

“Ugh, what are we reading today?”

Anime Club Harem, by CaptainAngel77

“Another very creative title. I don't even feel like making fun of it anymore.”

“You say that, but it promises that you get to build your own lesbian harem. That sounds pretty good, doesn't it?”

“...have you read the tags Marcie?”

“schoolgirl, caning and spanking. No wonder unkown commented on it!”

“,,,why do I have the sinking feeling that this will be an utter disappointment?”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“...”

“Well, lets get to the review.”

“Oi, Marcie.”

“What Gina?”

“Are we just going to ignore it?”

“Yes, because it amuses me.”

“Yeah, very amusing.”

“You have to admit it is kinda adorable. Like a little child hiding behind drapes with her feet poking out.”

“More like pathetic if you ask me.”

“This is the story of Monica who is on a quest to establish a lesbian harem.”

“You know, Marcie. When I read that first chapter, I was actually kinda excited. I mean it did a nice job of setting up expectations.”

“True.”

“Too bad this came all crashing down right away.”

“I think you have to explain that a bit more to our listeners.”

“With a title and premise of “You're the female president of the school's anime club and want to build a harem of cute girls. “ you think that is kinda the plot right? Well, fuck you, because you're wrong!”

“Now, don't misunderstand us. This is a story about Monica and said person also gathered a lot of girls for her harem. It is just that “Captain Angel77” decided that she does not want her story to focus on that.”

“Instead the author was more interested in...uh...”

“ I think this paragraph sums it up pretty well.”

"As you all know, Jess gained magic powers. Well, it turns out that my sister has a demonic cyclops working for her. She's after the grail. Asuka is part of a secret society that wants to prevent people like her from getting it." said Monica.

“What the actual flying fuck? This is supposed to be a story about a girl gathering a harem! Who gives a shit about all this other trash!”

“Let me ask you a question Gina. Are you familiar with Yu gi-oh?”

“Is this some weeb shit? Just because this story is about anime doesn't mean...”

“In the original first few chapters of the manga, the plot was actually focused on many different games. From gambles to boardgames etc. It was quite the interesting concept.”

“Ok, where are you going with this?”

“But, as it turns out, fans of the manga loved the one game that was played with trading cards. And so it became the sole focus of the manga. What once was a very unique and creative story about many different games turned into a mainstream series that at this point has well overstayed its welcome. We are decade past cardgames on motorcycles now.”

“Marcie, from all the dumb tangents you tend to go on, this one has to be...”

“What I am trying to say here is that the premise is good. This could have been a nice slice of life story about a girl building a harem. The concept is fairly unique. Certainly more unique then this generic highschool fantasy the author turned it into. If only the author had more faith in her original idea.”

“Yeah well, too bad said author is...hmpffff!!!!”

“Don't ruin this for me now, Gina.”

“Don't put your feet in my mouth!”

“Anyways, we skipped ahead a bit, there is more to the plot after all.”

“Is there, Marcie? Is there really?”

“Well, Monica's mother serves as somewhat of a first antagonist in this.”

“You mean this whole sideplot with Monica's parents being complete psychopaths?”

“Monica's mother likes to spank her. In fact everyone seems to like spanking Monica, because that is the only slightly erotic thing we get out of this.”

“And the way the spanking is written....like oh come the fuck on! For just how brain-dead does she think we are?”

“As I said...adorable.”

“I don't even want to explain the plot any further. Its just dumb shit after dumb shit.”

Enrico was taken apart.

Suddenly, dealer Henry Pellegrino.

“Sometimes, not often, but sometimes I wonder if _CaptainAngel77 _is aware of how unintentionally funny some of her lines are.”

“I severely doubt it.”

“lol random humor is actually surprisingly difficult to pull off. There is a flow and rhythm to consider. And it also loses its impact the more often you use it.”

“As for the whole girl getting process, its extremely lackluster. Some random girls just join up with Monica and get barely any attention, let alone a sex scene. Does the author know the point of a harem? You don't collect girls like gacha just for the sake of it!”

“First, I am extremely impressed with you that you know what Gacha is.”

“uh...yeah thanks...”

“Second, I think a story about an oblivious Monica who wants to build an harem, but doesn't really know what that is would be kinda cute as well. There really is a lot of squandered potential here. Frankly, I think CaptainAngel77 should read Ringmaster, where the concept was done very well.”

"How do you owe money to a dealer? Do they leave it on a tab? This guy must be the stupidest dealer ever. God, this story is written so badly." thought Monica.

“You know Marcie. Is it just me or is this story desperately trying to appease us?”

“You noticed too, huh?”

“Its about a lesbian harem, well its supposed to. Main character has a bitch as mother. Then they call us out by name...”

“And she corrected blank's title mistake.”

“Uh, what?”

“By putting three exclamation marks down instead of three. That was very vexing. I am very grateful for that.”

“Heh, if I didn't know it any better I would say she has a crush on you, Marcie.”

“...wouldn't it make more sense if she had a crush on you?”

“No, No, Marcie. It's definitely you.”

“It is a shame that we never decided to adopt Zeebops format. Otherwise we could haven given her a show.”

“Oh fuck that. This shit is exhausting enough as it is.”

“Well, I think that is about the gist of it. It was amusing, but for all the wrong reasons I fear.“

“Glad one of us had fun with this.”

“As for our mischievous little author, I have just one last thing to say.”

“*sigh*. What is it?”

“Next time you do this, you get a spanking.”

“Ugh.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)