More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JerkGently JerkGently

Meeting Master's Manager

And her pink flower

You felt your face blossom into what must have been one of the brightest shades of raspberry the world had ever known. The woman standing over you was dark-haired and sharp-eyed, wearing a tight, black skirt and smart, white shirt. A raised eyebrow highlighted a little surprise to see you down there, but no hint of reciprocating embarrassment. In fact the whisper of a smile crept across her lips, enjoying the few seconds of utter frozen-to-the-spot dismay that you were trapped in. In her arms was a large plant pot, containing a single, beautiful pink flower.

“I’m Lisa, Ben’s manager. I brought you both a moving in present… Where would you like me to put it?”

You leapt to your feet and took it off of her, muttering some semblance of “L-let me take it!” with no brain capacity left for hellos or basic politeness… Scurrying away back into the lounge to try and recover something of yourself. Behind you, you heard Ben calling out “Go on in! Is Sam there?” While clearly unpacking some shopping from the boot of the car. He hadn’t seen anything of the humiliating first greeting that occurred, oblivious as he ever was.

“What a lovely home!” Came a voice from behind you. Lisa had followed you through, and was casually pacing the room like a cat, admiring everything with the confident grace of one comfortable anywhere. You couldn’t help but steal a glance up and down her well-toned body and legs as she did so. She was magnificently fit and shapely. Her golden skin speaking of asian heritage, though her accent was perfect, cosmopolitan English. Such beautiful women always put you slightly on edge… being an ideal you forever longed for, but felt you could never possibly reach.

“T-thank you… And thank you for the flower! It’s amazing! I’m sorry I was… umm…”

She span around and smiled, waving away your new attempt to send all your blood to your cheeks.

“Don’t be silly. It was a wonderful view to walk into… Ben’s already told me a lot about… your relationship. It all sounds very exciting…” The woman let a glint of that ‘excitement’ shine through in her eyes. Leaving you to wonder just how much Ben had told her… on his first day of work. Surely he hadn’t grown to trust this 30-something year old stranger that quickly? Memories of just how laidback and open your lover and master was flooded through your mind… Oh dear…

“You’ll have to get to grips with how to keep it happy and watered… I’m terrible at letting the poor things die.” Lisa continued, it taking you a brief moment to realise she was still talking about the plant.

“Oh! Yes… it’s an orchid isn’t it? They’re supposed to be pretty tricky to look after, but I’ll do my best!” Flowers were something you could deal with. Google-searches and love were requirements you’d never fall flat in providing. On the subject of keeping things hydrated, though…

“Can I get you a drink or something?”

Lisa had made herself comfortable. Chatting happily along with you and Ben. As far as new bosses go, you couldn’t be happier with who he’d ended up with. She was possibly even more chilled out and calmly confident than him. The fact that you were a slim-framed young man dressed in skimpy, feminine clothing didn’t seem to register with her at all. Your months of built up fears over meeting new people after progressing to living like this permanently, cast aside in an instant. She was clever and funny and flirty, but not in a showboating sort of way at all. Pretty much just the older, female equivalent of that man you loved the most. So perhaps it was no wonder that they had hit it off so fast…

“Oh, I have got to get me one of these…” She commented, winking at you after you’d brought out a second glass of wine each. “Wherever did you find such a beautiful creature?”

Ben grinned, proudly. As any owner of a complimented femboy would.

“Would you like to see what else he can do?”

A sissy of many talents

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)