More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Filberson Filberson

Who are you?

An unsuspecting test subject (male)

In this alternate world, after finding the Higgs Boson, the physicists at CERN devoted their efforts to several different areas, one of which was interdimensional travel. They speculated that with enough power routed through a modified particle accelerator, they might just be able to pull matter from another universe. What they never expected was that they'd yank a person out of their existence and into their world. That person was Dan Wright.

The experiment had been televised globally. Dan's appearance was all anyone could talk about for months. Tests followed immediately. Medical examinations, interviews, historical comparisons. It was concluded that Dan was from a very similar Earth. The key difference seemed to be that in Dan's world the sexes were more physically distinct. They had something called a "vagina" and were almost always receptive partners to males as a result.

This instantly became a meme and the subject of a huge amount of jokes. There was also great criticism of Dan's old world for the oppressive treatment of women in some of its societies. The idea of women being second-class citizens was entirely foreign to them. That said, most people didn't hold any of that against him and treated him very respectfully. He was given free housing and access to money and government services, as he had been basically from his former life and had no hope of returning home.

Many women were curious. He discovered there was a global online fanclub dedicated to him. Many of its members wanted to show him what "real women" were like. There were was a whole genre of memes centring around conquering the man from the world of dickless women. And that was just one part of his fan base.

This made Dan feel...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)